Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member (Cheshire)

Default New Member (Cheshire)

Hi Guys

I've loved NSX's forever, well, not forever but as long as I remember!!

I'm just touching base at the moment and want to learn the car inside out before I purchase one so i've registered.

I own a facelift DC5 Integra Type R at the moment, I know Dan the Man moved over to an NSX from an Integra........good man.

Anyway just like to say hi and I'll be using that search function as much as possible

Tim

Welcome.

Make use of nsxprime.com for info too, lots of good info there as well....if you have'nt already.

Hi and welcome to the forum, there is a ton of info on this section in particular.

Welcome, you've chosen a good time to buy, quite a few good cars for sale at the moment

Any idea on Targa / Coupe preference, or even facelift / non facelift then most importantly, colour.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

I haven't really got a Targa/Coupe preference, obviously the Targa would be amazing in the summer, if we get one ever!

I'm definately moving towards the facelift, I love the pop ups too though but that Long Beach Blue is an amazing colour

Basically I'm going to just check things out and hover around for a while, I still need to sell the Integra at some point but thats not really an issue.

I saw an early NSX-R for sale on the Japanese auctions the other day, starting price was £43k, without shipping etc, looked bloody brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    I haven't really got a Targa/Coupe preference, obviously the Targa would be amazing in the summer, if we get one ever!

I'm definately moving towards the facelift, I love the pop ups too though but that Long Beach Blue is an amazing colour

Basically I'm going to just check things out and hover around for a while, I still need to sell the Integra at some point but thats not really an issue.

I saw an early NSX-R for sale on the Japanese auctions the other day, starting price was £43k, without shipping etc, looked bloody brilliant
    Red and Blue, common as muck and the slowest colours...

Welcome and good luck with your search. In most cases the cars that come up for sale will be known to someone who may offer an independent opinion if asked.

3.2 pop-ups are the rarest of cars (exc R and S versions) and hold value well to the point of being close to the early facelift cars. Theres what looks to be a very clean one on PH at present that may catch your attention

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post

For 43 K mate buy Luke's 04 and stick a supercharger+AEM.

welcome mate
    might be an idea if you have a day out at japfest mate
    have fun
    thx amo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    For 43 K mate buy Luke's 04 and stick a supercharger+AEM.
    Too late

Having driven that car and seen the early type R's Ary definitely makes sense. You could almost have a late shape R for that if you bought a facelift car and did some mods.

Oh and resprayed it White
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast