Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Early NSX?

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Whilst you can never guarantee trouble frree motoring with any car, giventhe TLC Graham has poured into this particular NSX, it should give its new keeper many miles of enjoyment IMHO

regards,
    Thanks for the kind words mate!

Getting much more interest with price at this level sadly, don't see much real-world evidence of increasing value, but demand for NSXs, although probably much increased over when they were new, is still going to be with the minority cognoscenti....

Cheers

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Graham,

I dont know if you have the time but it may well be worth the trip to Japfest if you can manage it. As you know froom previous years, the NSX collection always recieves a lot of interest and you would get to show off the car to several thousand enthusiasts on one day.

IIRC, previous years have resulted in sales within days of the event

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by sassthathoopie View Post
    Luke tells me the rumours are true.

"TBH it hasn;t really affected their trade value as they're still only worth what people are willing to offer. They were WELL undervalued before, but are now possibly overvalued!

Cheers,

Luke"
    Thanks for checking this, much appreciated .
    Never odd or even

Quote Originally Posted by gsuds View Post
    but demand for NSXs, although probably much increased over when they were new, is still going to be with the minority cognoscenti....
    That's the key I think Graham, even though they are worth the money people just don't know about them or aren't interested, just like when they were new, they'd choose a Porsche over one, sad, but then that's the uninformed masses.

The boss and I are still trying hard to coincide our work schedules to make the journey up to you, I know I keep saying this but it's a little bit of a nightmare and all, especially with the wife's job at constant threat of redundancy, oh well, such is life I 'spose.

Have fun,
    Steven
    Never odd or even

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Graham,

I dont know if you have the time but it may well be worth the trip to Japfest if you can manage it. As you know froom previous years, the NSX collection always recieves a lot of interest and you would get to show off the car to several thousand enthusiasts on one day.

IIRC, previous years have resulted in sales within days of the event

regards, Paul
    Paul,

Yes, having been at the first one I agree it'd be an ideal "market place", but I've been pretty unwell recently, and being a bit of a lightweight wouldn't manage the drive down! A month later and it'd probably be OK. But everyone would have gone home by then

Cheers

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456