Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Early NSX?

Welcome Sublime,

I think Gsud is selling a early 3.0 manual silver one for around your budget. It's on PH as well.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Welcome Sublime,

I think Gsud is selling a early 3.0 manual silver one for around your budget. It's on PH as well.

SS
    Thank you SS .

I've seen that one on PH thanks and am interested, especially since I could take a long weekend in Edinburgh, but at the moment I need to sell my current run around before I can buy one privately and unfortunately my wife's car has developed an annoying electrical fault making it unusable , so I'm stuck on that front. However, Norton Way phoned me yesterday to keep me in the loop, nothing yet but they've been asking around .

Have fun,
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Thank you SS .

before I can buy one privately
    Hi Steven

Yes my car is indeed still for sale, now £13995 - they really won't go any lower! The advantage is that it's with my friend who's a car dealer - he'll be able to help with PX/finance & all the usual stuff. Iff you want to know more just let me know.

Cheers

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Quote Originally Posted by gsuds View Post
    Hi Steven

Yes my car is indeed still for sale, now £13995 - they really won't go any lower! The advantage is that it's with my friend who's a car dealer - he'll be able to help with PX/finance & all the usual stuff. Iff you want to know more just let me know.

Cheers

Graham
    Hi Graham,

That is a good price, let me have a word with the boss (wife) and see if we can't take some holiday soon and visit Scotland again. Is your friend's dealership near Edinburgh, I was thinking we'd get the train up, not too bad a journey the last two times we've been, since I live on the mainline?

Oh, the window tints, I'm not a fan of them generally but they do look good on your car from the pictures on PistonHeads, is it a film or replacement glass?

Have fun,
    Steven
    Never odd or even

Hi Steven,

Yes is film so easily removed if you don't want 'em: my own thoughts are much the same as yours but actually look quite good on the car so I never got them removed myself.

Showroom is in Musselburgh, a coastal town more or less continuous with Edinburgh's eastern limit. I am enforcedly off work at present, and will be for next month or 2 (been in hospital for >2 weeks with pneumonia - very scary I tell thee) so would be free to help out once you're here. CheesyJet from Luton may well be your cheapest option actually

Cheers

Graham
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Quote Originally Posted by gsuds View Post
    Hi Steven,

Yes is film so easily removed if you don't want 'em: my own thoughts are much the same as yours but actually look quite good on the car so I never got them removed myself.

Showroom is in Musselburgh, a coastal town more or less continuous with Edinburgh's eastern limit. I am enforcedly off work at present, and will be for next month or 2 (been in hospital for >2 weeks with pneumonia - very scary I tell thee) so would be free to help out once you're here. CheesyJet from Luton may well be your cheapest option actually

Cheers

Graham
    Sorry to hear about the pneumonia Graham, my wife had that when she was younger, not good at all, hope you are well on your way to recovery. Yeah, CheesyJet, always forget about them doing internal flights . I'll let you know if we can get up that way soon, work loads at the present are a bit hectic but hopefully try to free up one of our weekends. No doubt it'll be sold soon at that price but not to matter, if it's not meant to be that's not a problem, another will appear, still finger's crossed (for me, you'd rather sell it sooner).

Have fun,
    Steven
    Never odd or even

While browsing in my lunch hour I noticed this one that's not too far away from me, interesting if it sells at it's lowest price on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-HONDA-NSX-AUTO-RED_W0QQitemZ300310431229QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomo biles_UK?hash=item300310431229&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

and as advertised on autotrader...

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...cleRegLetter=M

As a matter of interest what are the automatics like to drive compared with the manuals?

Have fun,
    Steven
    Never odd or even

I'm pretty sure the owner used to post here?
    Damn cheap car.

As a matter of interest what are the automatics like to drive compared with the manuals?

Have fun,
    Steven
    They have more of a GT type feel than a manual one. If you are just using it for a city car and some country drives I am sure it will be OK.

While browsing in my lunch hour I noticed this one that's not too far away from me, interesting if it sells at it's lowest price on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-HONDA-NSX-AUTO-RED_W0QQitemZ300310431229QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomo biles_UK?hash=item300310431229&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318
    I took a year to find this car before I bought it 3 years ago and I have yet to see a better one on the road!

If you don't know about these cars just look the reviews up on the internet - you will not get a better looking and driving car for this money!

The car has only undertaken 69,000 miles and (rarely for these) is a UK car and has the red roof rather than the horrible black glass roof that most red ones have.

Oh dear...............
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast