Thread: Suck on that Ferrari!!!!

Talking Suck on that Ferrari!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7996698.stm

Great news for F1! I dare say that if it was Ferrari in the first place who had the diffuser it would never have even gone to court.
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Great news, now they are probably going to find something else to moan about for sure.

great news bet next race jb can stick his fingers up at them lol

thx amo

JB for world champion anyone? I think this is going to be the best chance he will get.I'm even thinking of having a flutter on it if the odds are good enough.
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Default Great news for Button

Good chance Ivor I reckon. Glad Ferrari have not had it all their own way. Sour grapes. Calling Brawn arrogant, they were not complaining when he was winning championships for them.

Long may it continue.
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    JB for world champion anyone? I think this is going to be the best chance he will get.I'm even thinking of having a flutter on it if the odds are good enough.
    You're too late my friend ... he was at 100-1 b4 the Silverstone shakedown. Following the last pre-season test he was down at 15-1 or maybe lower.

Brawn GP odds dropped in parallel as did Rubens who was at 160-1!!

I think JB and Brawn will have the next 2 races to open a bit more gap, then the others will be close for the start of the Europe races. It will then come down to consistency and regular points scoring if they are to pull of a truly historic championship(s)

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Lets hope the advantage last a bit longer as theres no in season testing or testing is reduced alot now? Come on JB, RB & RB, its your chance to seize the moment!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour