Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: japfest free tickets NOT

Default japfest free tickets NOT

well i found a pic of my car in redline mag being used to advertise the event
    well everyone knows me i luv pic of my car being taken so i thought id send the events company a email and ask them if they would send me a few free tickets lol me being me
    and this is what i got

Hi Amo

Thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we are not able to supply free tickets for this purpose. All photographs taken at all of our events (including the image of your NSX) belong to ourselves along with all copyright. We are able to use any of these images for all/any promotional purposes.

Many thanks
    Japfest team

lol nice of them

2. Default

Put a large sticker on your screen stating "The Japfest team are all gay".........they won't want to use it again
    Dave.

lol might just doo that

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by amo View Post
    well i found a pic of my car in redline mag being used to advertise the event
    well everyone knows me i luv pic of my car being taken so i thought id send the events company a email and ask them if they would send me a few free tickets lol me being me
    and this is what i got

Hi Amo

Thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately we are not able to supply free tickets for this purpose. All photographs taken at all of our events (including the image of your NSX) belong to ourselves along with all copyright. We are able to use any of these images for all/any promotional purposes.

Many thanks
    Japfest team

lol nice of them

Hi Amo,

Maybe the photo belongs to them an is copyrighted BUT (to through a legal cat amongst the pigeons if you like) Did they ask your permission to take said photo??
    Ahhhh seeee eh?

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Maybe the photo belongs to them an is copyrighted BUT (to through a legal cat amongst the pigeons if you like) Did they ask your permission to take said photo??
    If it was at any of their events the small print on the tickets covers this issue, entry to the event is accepting the T's&C's etc
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

What twats! What else can I say.

7. Default

copyright of any photo taken automatically vests in the photographer, irrespective of who/what the picture is of or where/when it was taken with or without permission.

without this right the papparazzi and the rags they sell their photos to would all be out of business! (not forgetting non-gutter photographers as well though)

sounds like the respondent to amo's enquiry was pretty quick to jump on the defensive in that reply, which tells me they have been bombarded in the past with folks giving them grief about publishing pics without getting permission etc.

best get the car plastered in some NSXCB stickers for the next one then eh?
    Darren Ferneyhough

http://today.nsedreams.com
    Working with a growing team improving health, wealth & prosperity.
    If you know someone that wants or needs to improve any of these
    areas please connect them with me via my LinkedIn profile above

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltdelboy View Post

best get the car plastered in some NSXCB stickers for the next one then eh?

Yeah I know I know,i was reall bored once and readt teh small print!! I just like playing Devils Advocate!..............Good idea about the stickers though, infact I am surprised that no such club sticker exists?

Anyone want to volunteer to get that done?

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

There are club stickers in existance. . . Maybe TQO could produce some more, sell them for slight profit and donate profit to the running of the web site? Just an idea.

amo, you get use to it, my hotrod is in the lydden BHP show promo's! Just take it as a compliment that they used your car out of all the ones they could have!!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast