Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many UK NSX?

Default How many UK NSX?

I'm sure this has been covered before but does anyone know just how many NSX were bought (UK spec) in the UK over the years?
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

In the region of 445 I think. Simonprelude would know.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

I thought around the 500 mark. I wonder how many are still "alive"?
    '92 Red/Black
    RS*R Exhaust, DC Headers, SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod: Fujita Filter, OEM 2002+ GOLD calipers + 2 piece race rotors . . . take a breath . . . and finally Nitron one way adjustable suspension!

Quite a few were badly damaged and are back on the road. Arys old car comes to mind. LBB also seems a popular colour to crash.

Cheers,

James.

Quite a few unique cars out there, I am sick of the amount of crashed NSX that bastards fix and then claim HPI clear or light damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    LBB also seems a popular colour to crash.

Cheers, James.
    And there will be another damaged repaired one soon .... currently in London I believe ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Perhaps we should start a registry of known bumped NSX!

8. Default

Yes, one of these bastards its me. And the car will be fixed soon
    Last edited by paulius; 10-04-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulius View Post
    Yes, one of these bastards its me. And the car will be fixed soon
    Read my post again please, I am only calling bastard those who fix them and them falsely advertise the cars as clean examples.

One thing is to fix it for yourself, another is to try to sodomise a fellow NSX fan by selling a bumped car as HPI clear.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    One thing is to fix it for yourself, another is to try to sodomise a fellow NSX fan by selling a bumped car as HPI clear.

I agree, sellers need to be honest about the cars they are moving on. I've seen some pretty shocking examples lately supposedly with no previous damage; one was an S2000 that had a different shade of paint on every panel and the other was a GT3 which had been a total loss but still showed up clean on the HPI. On the positive side I see there is currently an NSX for sale declaring it was previously damaged.

I have a number of reservation about having a thread with a list of all the damaged repaired cars; Anyone looking for an NSX may view this as a list of cars to avoid rather than a list of potentially well repaired cars with no further issues. It may also lump all the good and bad together and may hurt resale of all NSX's.

However, despite the previous debate about discussing cars for sale on AT or E-bay, I think it's fair and right to highlight cars advertised as hpi clear with no previous damage which we know to have a history. There's nothing worse than buying a car then clicking onto the forum to find the previous owner put it under a bus!

Cheers,

James.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast