Thread: Jay Leno's S600 rebuild

Default Jay Leno's S600 rebuild

I would so love to own one of these of the later S800

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/...tml?vid=204774

Interesting video clip from Jay

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I thought JK was car mad! I love the variety and he has more European vehicles than American ones. I particularly like the fact he has two Muiras and one is a SV!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I started reading up and finding out about S800s last year. I would like one too, and if the NSX was sold, getting a simple old car this would be the next thing to do. I've done 'fast', but now this kind of thing appeals more.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

Bozwell on S2ki is in the process of putting an S2000 engine in one, now that will be a scary fast car.............
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Mmmmm £6995.

****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

There was a stripped out, racer version on ebay once. It had a big Kawasaki engine in it. Still did 0-60 in 3.something secs.

Wasn't exepensive either. Should of got it and frightened others on track days.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

http://www.runboard.com/bhondas800sp...eboard.f2.t250

You want to scare track goer's then this is the one you want ...

I've seen a few coupes but its the convertible I'm after. No hurry so will just keep looking. That one of Leno's sounds superb with the different headers and exhaust system!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

8. Default

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-S800-Mk-...1%7C240%3A1318

I put a bid in for good measure

If it weren't for the credit crunch, and the fact my wife would cut off my balls, I'd consider the lovely red convertible for a summer cruizer

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.