Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On Days Like These - Italian Job Intro: NSX Style

You can go to the big houses however I recommend Roger Brun. He runs a B&B, and gives away free Champagne like it's water. If you stay there, expect to have to drink at least two bottle before bedtime! He also will give you a real and honest version of how the industry runs. The large houses are very corporate. You won't get a tour from Roger Brun, but his Champagne is excellent, and much better value and tastes better than a lot of more expensive ones.

As an indication, we have stayed with him twice, and each time brought back 10 cases or so. His Rose is the best Rose around.

JMHO.

CHEERS Mark - great tips. I hadn't figured on stopping at Monza, but was planning to go Como -> Bergamo possibly via Bellagio... but I'm inclined to skip that leg and visit Monza instead

As for the 'Ring; well, I figure I'll go back to the Ring to drive it sometime, maybe do a few days there, and get insurance. This time, it's not going to be worth getting insurance for a lap or two, and I don't think I'd want to tackle the Ring with no insurance... or a get-out plan (like a mate to drive me home if the worst happened and the NSX was stacked).

Of course, we'll be doing the various Italian car places in the Parma-> Bologna corridor.

And thanks Kevin, for the B&B recommendation - decisions, decisions!

rgds
    Ewan
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

I finally got around to watching at home without big old corporate firewalls preventing viewing. Good stuff, I enjoyed that and must say that you were extrememly respectful of the white line!!

Keep on enjoying that soundtrack ...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

4. Default

I do remember being a little faster on the Stelvio later in the trip, but then the corners offered much better visibility. Plus more familiar with the car. I'd had it about ten days when the film was shot!

Glad you liked it
    1991 Manual NSX Red/Black
    1992 Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Spec Black/Tan

I thought I knew the scenary.

One request please: No offense but please stay within your lane, the one who will cross you will thank you.

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Good stuff, I enjoyed that and must say that you were extrememly respectful of the white line!!

Keep on enjoying that soundtrack ...

regards, Paul
    It seems my clip has made it to nsxprime - oddly I'm already being critised for crossing the white lines! And the guy doesn't even have the excuse of living in a state with no proper roads - upstate NY is great

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120268

As I use a yahoo account I am banned from posting on prime
    1991 Manual NSX Red/Black
    1992 Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Spec Black/Tan

Glad there was no Bulldozer waiting!

Nice work enjoyed the clip well done.
    ------------------
    2004 3.2 Man, Formula Red. Now Sold and not missed as much as expected. Life goes on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12