Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very weird design

Well Luke is either a complete numpty, or very shrewd.

Providing he can work out what car they are really for, he can resell them correctly and make some dosh.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

I'll go for for shrewd, when it comes to recognizing unlabelled manifolds there are few better than Luke this side of the Atlantic!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

3. Talking

They're for a 3 series BMW apparently; I've got a jig saw and a dremmel so I'm sure I'll get them on the X some how... even if they do just end up mounted to the roof as an intake! If Amo did it then so can I

Seems like I'm a sucker for getting screwed over at the moment... think I'm going to keep my credit card in a safe place like my shredder!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Oh Luke you haven't, well now you just need to take a trip to maplins for the hardware to make two lamps! Soon to be on ebay for £3K each.

Luke, Just can't help yourself! I hope you make a profit on it if selling on or make something " arty " out of them.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

....it says that the reserve price is £100, so he did not really win them then...:think:

Probably get his money back by converting them to 'test pipes' /cat bypass pipes!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12