Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Last call for 2002 LBB!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    What's your opinion regarding Nobles?

SS
    We spoke about these ones, I don't think James is too keen on them.

As much as I like them you can't compared them with a GT3, when it comes to reliability or lack there off!

Cheers,

AR

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    The only real car that springs to mind (shoot me down guys) is a Mark 1 GT3?
    Wow, how did you come up with this idea ??? His pistonheads advert perhaps
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Here are some more pic's I took today. The local Butlins have built some holiday apartments which give the south of France look....If you squink.
    I hadn't driven the car for a few weeks and found myself wondering why I was selling, but I've made the decision now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsxat4.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	5033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsx 150209.6.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	5034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00120xxx.JPG 
Views:	166 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	5035  
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Looking fantastic James - is 'squinking' West Country for squinting?
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    Looking fantastic James - is 'squinking' West Country for squinting?
    haha

cheers, James

Just thought I'd share yesterday exciting events with everyone;

Got up at 5.30am to travel to the dealer and pick up the GT3. Obviously pretty excited, but a bit apprehensive because I've had NSX's for around 4 years now and owning one has been a pretty big deal.

Anyway, the car had been sat in the garage for the last few weeks getting coat after coat of wax, to the point where the car looks like it's soaking wet!

When I drove out into the darkness with my newly fitted HID's and an empty road I wondered whether this 'other car' was going to be anywhere as good as the car I already have and whether I was making a rash decision. This line of thinking became more accute as I filled up with fuel and watched people staring at the my car whilst ignoring the carrera 4S cabriolet and the Aston Martin pulled up in proximity.

After a couple hours of mind numbing motorway later and I arrived at the dealer, not having seen the car or met the salesman I was a little worried.

Anyway, I met the salesman, who seemed like a nice genuine guy and set eyes on the GT3.
    It was awesome and in fantastic condition. I hadn't realised how low they were! The whole car was mint and I'd done my homework so I knew the correct servicing had been done and the car was straight.

Then it hit me, when I had finished inspecting the outside, I ventured in to look at the interior. Fantastic seats, really clean and beutifully presented........but NO A/C!!!!

I know what some of you guys are thinking; these cars are meant for track and don't need A/C. However, this was a comfort model with every conceivable extra and A/C was a non-cost option on that car when new!

You may also be wondering why I did not check this when I phoned up about the car. The simple truth is there is only one other car on AT without A/C and that was a club sport. I just assumed it had it because of the spec.

Driving back, my father (brought for moral support and company) mercilously taking the piss, I didn't feel that disapointed. The NSX as we know is an event even on a boring motorway journey. It returns (OMG I said returns....I'm just about to mention fuel consumption...is it a trick to sell my car to a mature environmentally aware buyer, or am I getting older. Not sure) just under 30MPG. Ok I've said it...I may just have sold my soul to Millhouse.

So, the car's still for sale and I'm open to sensible offers. Give me a call you may be surprised.

Cheers,

James.

hay mate nice to see you both yesterday like i said to your dad
    take it out for a weekend hire spend 500 or so and then realise its not for you so at least you have your nsx still sitting there mmmmmmmm

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Just thought I'd share yesterday exciting events with everyone;

Got up at 5.30am to travel to the dealer and pick up the GT3. Obviously pretty excited, but a bit apprehensive because I've had NSX's for around 4 years now and owning one has been a pretty big deal.

Anyway, the car had been sat in the garage for the last few weeks getting coat after coat of wax, to the point where the car looks like it's soaking wet!

When I drove out into the darkness with my newly fitted HID's and an empty road I wondered whether this 'other car' was going to be anywhere as good as the car I already have and whether I was making a rash decision. This line of thinking became more accute as I filled up with fuel and watched people staring at the my car whilst ignoring the carrera 4S cabriolet and the Aston Martin pulled up in proximity.

After a couple hours of mind numbing motorway later and I arrived at the dealer, not having seen the car or met the salesman I was a little worried.

Anyway, I met the salesman, who seemed like a nice genuine guy and set eyes on the GT3.
    It was awesome and in fantastic condition. I hadn't realised how low they were! The whole car was mint and I'd done my homework so I knew the correct servicing had been done and the car was straight.

Then it hit me, when I had finished inspecting the outside, I ventured in to look at the interior. Fantastic seats, really clean and beutifully presented........but NO A/C!!!!

I know what some of you guys are thinking; these cars are meant for track and don't need A/C. However, this was a comfort model with every conceivable extra and A/C was a non-cost option on that car when new!

You may also be wondering why I did not check this when I phoned up about the car. The simple truth is there is only one other car on AT without A/C and that was a club sport. I just assumed it had it because of the spec.

Driving back, my father (brought for moral support and company) mercilously taking the piss, I didn't feel that disapointed. The NSX as we know is an event even on a boring motorway journey. It returns (OMG I said returns....I'm just about to mention fuel consumption...is it a trick to sell my car to a mature environmentally aware buyer, or am I getting older. Not sure) just under 30MPG. Ok I've said it...I may just have sold my soul to Millhouse.

So, the car's still for sale and I'm open to sensible offers. Give me a call you may be surprised.

Cheers,

James.
    Which version of GT3 did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    Which version of GT3 did you get?
    I'd didn't. The I one I went to see was a mk2 996. Great looking car. Just very hard to resell without a/c.

cheers, James.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    I'd didn't. The I one I went to see was a mk2 996. Great looking car. Just very hard to resell without a/c.

cheers, James.
    OK sorry I misread. There is a Mk2 GT2 with climate control (assume same as air con) round the corner from me. Have you looked at this one yet?

http://www.camtune.com/CarSales.aspx?StockID=663

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast