Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CCU Computer board Service - Part 1/3

Default Air con

Hi Kaz,
    Can you contact me on rajeshsharmarsm'at'hotmail.co.uk

[Edit by Kaz-kzukNA1: modified the email address format for spam protection.]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 31-08-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Added [Edit:] section

Blog Entries

Hi, Rajesh.
    Thank you for contacting and apology for the late reply.

Although you posted this about 10 days ago, it was held by the Forum server for the spam protection that it was not displayed to the public.
    Only just found out.

Recently, one of the Honda dealer contacted me about the CCU board and he asked me for the authorisation to forward my contact detail to the person requiring the CCU board service.
    I didn't hear from that person but most likely, you are the same person but I can't confirm it.

I can receive email from hotmail domain but it automatically rejects any email sent from me through Yahoo Japan.

Although I can send from different email address, in order to confirm your ID, could you send email to kaznsxcb-002'at'yahoo.co.jp
    The address is one word and please replace 'at' with @.

I modified your email address in your post above and that's what I was trying to say here.
    Hope you can understand what I meant.

In your email body, please include the name of the person at the Honda dealer that you contacted so that we can be sure that you are the same person mentioned.

Thank you for your cooperation on this extra step for the security reason as we'll be exchanging some private info.

Regards,
    Kaz

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678