Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member probably same old questions

1. Default new member probably same old questions

hi guys, im interested in a 1996 NSX targa but want an idea of a valuation as i though this would be the perfect place to ask.

its done 80k with fhsh and had lots spent ie new tyres & service last month ect, it has tan interior with either black or dark purple paintwork (cant remember exactly)

the owner is asking around 17k and i wanted to know if that was a correct estimate

i know its hard without seeing it as these cars are quite rare i guess its not the easiest car to price

thats guys

It all depends whether it is a manual or a auto.
    If manual then itf car in good condition then that will be a good price.
    If auto.....then it is only a normal/not bargain price.

HTH

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Hi there,

I'd say it sounds a bit cheap. Is it manual or auto?

I believe there was a car this colour written of a while back....going by what I've read on here. This may not be the same car but there are only a handful of Midnight Blue NSX's in the UK. Is it standard looking or different wheels and side skirts etc. Perhaps the reg might jog a few members memories....

Where is it advertised?

Hope this helps a bit?

Edit: The one I was thinking about is 1m01s into this clip http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=maBucbeNX3s&NR=1
    Last edited by Hagasan; 19-01-2009 at 05:25 PM.

4. Default

its an auto and the reg is n653ajx

to be fair the auto bit is a bit of a let down but il drive it first before i decide

Also used to be registered as STV151 if that rings any bells.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NSX2.jpg  
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude View Post
    Also used to be registered as STV151 if that rings any bells.
    Not the car I was thinking about then.....

Edit: Found the one I was thinking of....1m01s into this clip http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=maBucbeNX3s&NR=1
    Last edited by Hagasan; 19-01-2009 at 05:26 PM.

7. Default

ok thats good to know, what are parts prices like? i spoke to honda and serviceing and brakes ect were fine. A mate told me though things like wishbones are a couple of grand and the same with the clutch

I almost bought that car in December 2007!! It was going for around the same money back then too. However the owner back then wasnt very forth coming with the info and photos, and as I'm based in N.I, I like to get as much detail as possible before making a journey. Anyway glad I didnt buy it and purchased a manual NSX instead.

As Simon said, had STV number on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NSX8.jpg   NSX7.jpg   NSX9.jpg   NSX5.jpg  
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

9. Default

sorry to sound confused but are we talking 2 different cars here or has the numberplate been changed?

its on autotrader at the moment

I don't know the car but that is one of my top NSX colour combos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast