Thread: Nsx on ebay enquiry

1. Default Nsx on ebay enquiry

Hi guys
    Ive seen a nsx on ebayhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=140294739990&Category= 18206&_trksid=p3907.m29&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its %3DI%26otn%3D2

What do you guys think price wise and has any one any more info on this car ?

And just wanted to say you nsx lovers are a freindly bunch

:thumbsdown: walk away from the advert my friend, walk away ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

3. Default

Some serious ££££#s spent on it.. Seen it in the flesh and I liked it... A LOT...

Quote Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    Some serious ££££#s spent on it.. Seen it in the flesh and I liked it... A LOT...
    I'd say it's a matter of taste however, it's been up for sale for a while and the price has been dropped. A standard car (or standard in appearance) will normally appeal to more potential buyers and thus be easier to sell on. NSX's of modified body styling is a personal thing. Have you read the comments on pistonheads regarding the Mugen RR NSX? Mugen as you may know is a very respected company and you'd expect people to excited by their latest NSX. Going by the comments should give you an idea of the "acceptabilty/saleability" of modded NSX's by the masses.....

It's each to their own at the end of the day. I like the idea of a purposely modified/racer style car if it's going to be done correctly for track use etc but for general road use then standardish is my choice. Of course I am heading for the big 4-0 in a few weeks so I have old fashioned views now.....

The only thing I would say about that car on a public forum is that it's an Automatic.

The owner (or previous owner) is a member on here, if you look you should be able to find him. Lamborghini doors may help you in your search.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Why not pop up and see it it's in Milton keynes not that far from you
    But it is everyone to there own but I'd think of buying it seen it and liked it
    Thx amo

This car is not far from me, and although I don't know the owner, a friend of mine does, and there hase been a hell of a lot of money spent on it.

In the photoshot after japfest 2007, he was sitting next to me. I don't think he mentions in the ad, but it has the lambo door conversion too.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    This car is not far from me, and although I don't know the owner, a friend of mine does, and there hase been a hell of a lot of money spent on it.

In the photoshot after japfest 2007, he was sitting next to me. I don't think he mentions in the ad, but it has the lambo door conversion too.

Jim
    That was removed last year.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Quote Originally Posted by simonprelude View Post
    That was removed last year.

Ah ok, I stand corrected.

jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

If you're thinking of cars like that on ebay you should be looking at mine. A proper car with manual gearbox, proper race parts, some of which are custom one-offs. The only things on the car are there for a purpose. And it's the same price, with a spare engine thrown in!
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.