Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Car cover recommendation

Nice one. Sounds very nice ... my mistake on the H logo on mine would have preferred NSX.

I would be surprised if you don't have it prior to then. Mine too was a Christmas present and it landed before then and was ordered in and around November time when my order was taken. I think you should get it

You should be pleased with it; they make a great cover IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    I've finally ordered one, red with a white label 'NSX' on the front. I hope to receive it before christmas. I has been quite some years now that my NSX got a present like that one...
    Last edited by nobby; 22-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Thanks for your input. I've supplied them with a picture of the OEM cover and a pdf of the desired logo. They've told me that they can't position it exactly due to the stretch charateristics of the material they use but I'm pretty confident they'll do a good job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nsx_logo.pdf   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSX_OEM_Cover_Logo.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	13585  

Has anyone on here ordered the NSX custom cover from Classic Additions and if so did you have just the "NSX" logo itself stitched on or printed on the material???

Thanks in advance.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Here's the final result of the cover fitted to the car which arrived today. The fitment is very good. A little bit expensive but as the saying goes: "you are what you wear". Source: Classic Additions UK. Thanks for all your inputs and Merry Christmas to all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3538.JPG 
Views:	187 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	13588

Great looking cover ��

I think the saying is "you are what you eat " and " the clothes do not maketh the man" so you might be joining them lol?

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Here's the final result of the cover fitted to the car which arrived today. The fitment is very good. A little bit expensive but as the saying goes: "you are what you wear". Source: Classic Additions UK. Thanks for all your inputs and Merry Christmas to all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3538.JPG 
Views:	187 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	13588
    Looks good Thomas, did you get the NSX logo stitched or printed in the end???

Do you mind telling everyone how much the cover cost and if you have any gripes now you've fitted it.

Cheers.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hi Clive

The logo is printed on and the quality is very good IMO. There's nothing wrong with printing and I would choose it that way again.

The cover was around $450-500 shipped and imported to Switzerland. The one of SoS would have been around $350 in the end but the fitment of mine is far superior compared to the SoS one (see prime). With shipping the total was £321.59. A tailored suit always costs more.

Only one small critic: the holes for the side mirrors could be tighter and positioned a tad more to the front of the car.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234