Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car cover recommendation

Thanks for all replies. So this one https://www.classicadditions.com/en-...d_10072-167607 would a good choice?
    With or without mirror pockets?
    With or without Logo?

i opted for the custom cover
    https://www.classicadditions.com/en-...d_10073-167607

the mirror pockets are great, they help with putting the cover on. its big and heavy so these act as a good guide and get you going

i put an H logo on mine, looking back i wish i had specced an NSX logo. they might be able to do this for you

mine is black with yellow piping. the material is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Thanks for all replies. So this one https://www.classicadditions.com/en-...d_10072-167607 would a good choice?
    With or without mirror pockets?
    With or without Logo?
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Deos the custom cover offer a better fit than the standard one of if the double price all about the additional options you can get with the custom one?

I've got the standard cover in black. I find the stretchy material offers a pretty good fit. I didn't bother with the mirror pockets, I can understand the logic in using the pockets as a guide but it only takes a few minutes to fit the cover anyway so no big deal for me (I put the cover on after turning in the mirrors).
    Each to their own but personally I wouldn't bother spending the extra.
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow SOLD

i can't comment on the better fit as this is the only car additions cover i have. i have had the cover for several years now and it still fits like a glove after all these years
    the quality of the indoor custom one is excellent IMO.
    as stated the mirror pockets are nice to have but when you are tight for space its easier to be able to get the cover on easily and these are great in helping

give them a call or send an email, they should be able to confirm any differences in materials used etc.

i bought a cover recently for the S from a company in Devon, UK ... its not even on a level with the one from CA i got for the NSX.

Deos the custom cover offer a better fit than the standard one of if the double price all about the additional options you can get with the custom one?
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I've got a response from them and they say that "The custom made covers are made to measure for the specific models of cars whereas the super soft stretch are more generic for a number of makes and models."
    So I think I'm going to order a custom one. But now have problem to choose all the additional options it offers...any help is welcome...a really crazy combination is really tempting but not sure if I'm still going to like it in a few years...

What do you think (be honest )?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsx_cover.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	13583

There you go
    As i said the custom cover is a fantastic fit and shows the lines of the car perfectly.
    its very snug

I went for black as the main colour and yellow piping to match my car
    included the mirror pocket option
    Logo option (H) logo
    That was enough for me and it does its job very well indeed

not sure if there was that many options available back then than there is now possibly. Plus my cover was a gift and i did not want to take the pi$$ with regards to costs!
    with regards to your graphic, i think that cover looks really busy especially with the stripes
    my approach was keep it simple and align it to the colours of the car

Have fun speccing!

I've finally ordered one, red with a white label 'NSX' on the front. I hope to receive it before christmas. I has been quite some years now that my NSX got a present like that one...

I've finally ordered one, red with a white label 'NSX' on the front. I hope to receive it before christmas. I has been quite some years now that my NSX got a present like that one...
    I'm curious to know gold who you finally decided to get it from???
    Cheers
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I've ordered one at https://www.classicadditions.com. Buy British.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast