Thread: Boring Lamborghini Baubles this year......

Default Boring Lamborghini Baubles this year......

Last years.............

So I was kinda hoping for this colour.............

....this year.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

So there really is no end to the tat these so called premium sports/supercar makers will foist on their customers... or more likely aspirational customers. (That's not meant as a pop at you Simon or indeed anyone else here). I still like my Muira 40th anniversay tee-shirt though.

The £100 Ferrari skateboard looks the same as £10 Tesco ones but is surely a must for every 599 driver

The Porsche design sledges (pic attached) are quite nice I suppose but £325! Being all aluminium they'd actually be more appropriate to us NSX'ers than any Porsche, Ferrari or Lambo man

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13031_1.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	4752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sledge.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	4753  

So if those baubles were lime green, would you Simon!?

I think these type of pressies are pointless for us in the real world! If you actully afford to buy these, then you have more money than sense! (common)

Mark C, think all Fezzas are now alu? The Muira happens to be my absolute classic super car of all time too!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Mark C, think all Fezzas are now alu? The Muira happens to be my absolute classic super car of all time too!
    Actually that is true, I was being unfair to the boys from Maranello. The Murcielago is still made out of angle iron tho' Bent into a pretty stunning shape I have to admit.

Muria is sooo beautiful but don't get too close... they're horribly thrown together! Not much worse than other '60's cars though. Design and manufacturing has come a long way in 40 years. The NSX was of course a key milestone

Cheers

Mark

I would have, I already have the Orange ones.......still no Green ones this year

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    So if those baubles were lime green, would you Simon!?

I think these type of pressies are pointless for us in the real world! If you actully afford to buy these, then you have more money than sense! (common)

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Holy thread resurrection...

With Lambo prices on the up, especially Countachs & Diablos, may be its a good time to bag a green Murchie Simon?
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 27-11-2012 at 12:19 AM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

I missed the Diablo, could have had a bargain about 5 years ago. Would have doubled in that time.

Still love the Murcie but not for me again at the moment.