Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tubi worth it ???

Default Tubi worth it ???

At £ 2000 plu VAT is it really worth it ? I know it sounds lovely, but what do you guys reckon.

Cheers

AR

if you are like me, you will convince yourself you need one.......so i would just do it, so what if you have just payed over 2 grand for something that just sounds different. you will drive your car convinced that it goes better, and gets more mpg, i do. :?

Not for £2K ! :shock: They won't even sell you one unless you get a group buy going so I told them where to stick it. I would rather get a custom one..... Mines getting done right now as we speak
    2L ITR Turbo - upgrades in progress...
    S2K GT

Looking forward to hearing it, Steve.. What's the lead time (ie: how long do H&S take?)

Hi Joe,

They are inundated as always so minimum of 1 months wait for bookings. They need your car for 2-3 days for an exhaust. For manifolds/headers the may need it for longer.

I hope my anticipation will turn out to be +ve. I have no nails left!! I am counting down the seconds....
    2L ITR Turbo - upgrades in progress...
    S2K GT

I spoke to tubi style and they quoted me a price of about £ 2K and lead time of 6 - 8 weeks paying 25% down. I am just waiting to see if it will fit the 3.2L.

Well I have already put down 20% and Many from Tubi is a great chap and it will be less than the predicted £ 2K. I am very excited and with a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks I can't wait !

8. Default

Yup, Manu's a top bloke - really knows his stuff. I wondering if your going to the *** show at East of England Showground, Peterborough? Would love to listen to yours and compare to my Paddock Performance system....

Sadly I will be working so I will not be able to attend, but I am looking forward to the next NSXCB meet.

Hi AR,

Will you be coming down to Egham to have the exhaust fitted? I also own an Imola Orange 3.2 6spd and happen to work in Egham!

I'd love to hear the Tubi in action and maybe we can get a pic or two of our Ginger Ninja's together

Let me know if and when you'll be coming down and if it's convienient we could meet up.

Cheers

Mark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast