Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moan moan moan

1. Angry Moan moan moan

I'm sure I've done a thread before which slagged off as many forum members as I could think of in my drunkified state... unfortunately it got removed before the majority of members could read my derigitory comments. Luckily I saved a copy... now where did I put it?

Maybe we could make this thread a sticky and let people have a bitc.h and a moan about their days, work, money, not being able to afford an NSX so calling them all overpriced or (in Simon's case) your s3x life or complete lack of it.

Moan away and slag each other off... it's frenzy time and I'm ready and waiting with my popcorn...
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

You need one of these then:

3. Default

Man I want that smiley!

Do you have anything to get off your chest Simon, other than popcorn crumbs? Come on agonising aunty is waiting!

PS I'm sure you agthered that the reference to Simon in the post above was directed at the other Simon as he is the subject of the majority of my abuse. The anger has to be vented somehow and Simon's a good punch bag. Thanks for being there Simon and for owning taht stupid prelude that makes me laugh when I think about it
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Angry

we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll ban you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned.
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

5. Default

Did the lude get scrapped in the end? I hope you kept the lights... was just searching for a pic but couldn't be bothered to log into the prelude forum.

Thought about it again
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

...yes, I gathered you meant the other Simon....I have no beef with anyone on here, I'm pretty mild mannered...

I think you should all group hug and make up.

Although that's not the point of the thread....

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll ban you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned.
    ...I saw a super size one on another forum, but I can't find it now...

8. Default

I can;t believe you went off topic in my thread you **** ****** **** ** ******* *** ** ***** *************************** git.

Ah I feel soooooo much better now. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Ready for a group hug now... if I could jut get my hands on an appropriate smiley
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

...are you dissing my smilies....b*itch!

...is that better??

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    we'd need some short tempered, argumentative members for this to work though! I think you're a total idiot for suggesting it, grow up or I'll spank you. And if anyone uses that stupid popcorn smiley they will be banned.
    Coming from someone so ignorant to his own idiocy. How can I grow up when I'm already 6'6"?

Keep your fantasies to yourself homo chewbaki :thumbsdown:
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast