Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a NSX owner

Default Finally a NSX owner

Hi guys,

After months of searching, I am so happy I have finally bought one and I am loving it to bits. The engine and handling is just amazing..

I will post some pictures up soon.....

Congratulations, so what did you buy ??
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Glad to hear you have finally found one and realising that the looks are only a small part of the appeal of Nsx ownership.

First thing for me that lived up to expections was the induction noise. Having read an article in autocar a couple of years ago where the car pundit was recalling the first time he drove one, he said that the stereo was pointless as the induction noise was so addictive. He made sure he took all his friends out just so they could hear the induction noise as well.

Have to say personally I was disappointed initially with front end turn in but this may of been partly due to the years spent in front wheel drive cars. That said I have since fitted the Type R front anti roll bars and chassis bars and for me this made a huge difference.

Every time I get in the Nsx it puts a smile on my face even if it's only to move it out of the garage.........
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Welcome and Congratulations!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Congratulations and get some pictures up!

Bought a 02 LBB car....

I have to say I almost got caught out by the front end steering as well......I thought it was just me used to my 4wd.

It needs a lot more steering to turn the car

its so cold now to wash the car but it isnt going to stop me
    Last edited by JP825; 15-05-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Well done, nice car
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

How does it feel compare to the R34?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    How does it feel compare to the R34?

SS
    A lot lighter and sound absolutely amazing........less thirsty too

Does anyone know how much a Genuine NSX-R spoiler cost? and where I can get them from??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast