Thread: Wanted! Rear Wheel for 92 NSX - loan would do for now!

Default Wanted! Rear Wheel for 92 NSX - loan would do for now!

Help! Scottish member seeks assistance. Following an accident in July this year, the rear suspension on my 92 NSX has now been rebuilt, but I am still waiting for a new rear wheel rim from Honda 8.5 x 17. Does anyone have a single, or a rear set of rims for sale, rent, or loan? I need to get back on the road and it's driving me nuts. Bottle of malt to the saviour.

Have you tried ebay ??
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Yes there was a full set of 2nd hand OEM rims on eBay last week for £60

I'm assuming this is being funded by insurance co, otherwise you are going to be severly stung for the OEM rim!!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse1501 View Post
    Yes there was a full set of 2nd hand OEM rims on eBay last week for £60
    I think DaveB must have upgraded to the 16/17 seven spoke wheels going by what he posted. Those ones on ebay are the 5 spoke 15/16 wheels.

You could find it hard finding one or any of the 16/17 wheels Dave, I think NEW from Honda one wheel is well over £1000 plus VAT.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。