Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone help me?...

Quote Originally Posted by enssex View Post
    very helpful Kaz.... Id love to get the video you have
    As a matter of interest which one was it you wanted?

2. Default owners manual

Quote Originally Posted by kzukNA1 View Post
    I was also not sure about the wording [Owner's Manual] in the original post.

1. If you are after the [Workshop/Service Manual] like this,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WorkshopServiceManual.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	4620
    then, you can get in touch with any Honda dealership in Europe or Japan.
    There is no specific manual just for 2003 model so you have to buy the original version (very thick, like phone book) + about 6 additonal booklet for the new/modified section. It's going to be heavy so if you are based in US or outside of Europe/Japan, then it would be best to try one of the auction site at your region to get hold of them....
    Most of the information can be shared with Acura version though...

2. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Booklet that comes with the new car

thx Kaz...I want to buy the japan version to have as a keepsake do you know a partnumber or where I could buy?

thx

Name:	OwnersManualBooklet.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	4621
    and if you are happy with the one from Honda Japan (as you stated), then you can download it from the following link;
    http://www.honda.co.jp/manual/nsx/20...04-nsx-all.pdf
    It's in Japanese but just looking at the diagrams would provide you with some information.

3. If you are after the [Owner's Manual] Video like this,

Name:	OwnersManualVideo.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	4622
    then please try Honda Japan directly. It came with my NSX when I bought it in 1994. Video is in NTSC format so should be fine for US.

Regards,
    Kaz

thx Kaz...I want to buy the japan version to have as a keepsake do you know a partnumber or where I could buy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enssex View Post
    Hi, enssex. It's about 8 months since last time I replied back to you so I went back to the #1 post to have better understanding.
    I must admit, I'm still not 100% confident to understand your requirement but I'll try my best.

The video in my previous post was only presented to the new owners of NSX in Japan. And as you can see in the photo, it was based on retractable headlight model that is different from what you are after (2003 Owners manual - Honda version and not Acura one).

The best option for you is to download the pdf file of Owners Manual from the link in my previous post. Same one as follows;
    http://www.honda.co.jp/manual/nsx/20...04-nsx-all.pdf

It is the 2003 version and it is based on the face lifted model so best suits your requirement. It's about 6.2MB and it's in Japanese....

The parts no. is 00X30-SL0-6700 but I'm not sure whether you can place an order for Japanese manual or not outside of Japan. Just checked and as far as I can see, this part no. won't show up on US or UK parts database.

Also, as NSX is no longer built, I'm not sure whether it is still available or not even in Japan.

Some of the NSX parts specific to earlier models are no longer available especially in the electronics area such as circuit board for speedo, rpm and so on.

Regards,
    Kaz

Hi Kaz,

you know what would be really really cool??? If you could copy that tape onto a disc and translate it into english for us all!! I'd pay you for the effort....

Regards,

Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12