Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fibre - Group buy

1. Default Carbon Fibre - Group buy

My search for a cf engine cover has led me to a guy called Bert who is based in Thailand.

He has had several dealings on Prime with plenty of satisfied customers. The quality of the items has been vouched for by several Prime members so I am looking to bring some items to the UK.

I'm happy to organise a group buy to get stuff shipped here for a good price, no doubt customs will kill us but that's life. If you're interested then please indicate next to the items below; when the time is right I'll agree a price with Bert and ask him to commence construction of parts not in stock!

I'll alert Bert (RED-N) to this thread so he'll hopefully help out with questions I cannot answer.

He's sent me lots of pics which I'll upload in time, here're a couple to wet the appetite:

Here's an email from Bert with prices:

Hi Luke,
    This is what i have:
    CF sill plates is US$145.-
    Flat Black E.cover US$195.-
    CF E.cover US$395.-
    NA1 Rear Diffuser Flat Black US$77.-
    Na1 Rear Diffuser CF US$250.-
    Marga Hill Front Bumper (with a pair of carnage)US$240.- Marga Hill Side skirts (a pair ) US$240.- Rear Trunk Underspoiler (Flat Black ) US$90.- Rear Trunk Underspoiler (CF) US$187.- Radiator Duct Panel (Flat Black) US$70.- Radiator Duct Panel (CF) US$150.-

Answer:

2. Yes, you will save alot on bulk purchase. I will also give discount on bulk purchase.
    3. I have at least one pcs. instock each. Let me know your order quantity.
    Thanks,
    Bert

Cheers,

L*
    Last edited by Lankstarr; 03-11-2008 at 07:16 AM.
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Luke, Bert,

Is a c/f version of the air intake duct which sits across the car at the rear of the engine hatch available please?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Default rear diffuser for uk

Does the rear diffuser/valance fit uk cars with the different sized number plate?
    Could also be interested in the rear 1/4 panel air intakes in CF if available?

Thanks

Olly

4. Default

Just for clarity, the rear diffuser pictured is the cf one. The $77 one is the same style and is just the bottom piece which is stuck onto the rear valance pictured. I'll post a picture of the actual piece you get tomorrow. I believe the rear diffuser piece will fit OEM and JDM as long as bottom part of the rear diffusers for both cars are the same. Someone may want to measure up or compare side by side to make sure.

All of the parts currently available are listed. Future parts may be possible; I too would be interested in teh rear air intake piece.

Cheers,

Luke
    Last edited by Lankstarr; 16-10-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: coz I can
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

I'll give an engine cover a go.
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

6. Default

Here's some more pics of the rear diffuser piece in cf - the black piece is the bottom part of the OEM bumper as far as I'm aware.
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

7. Default

nuts the second pic is of the o2+ rear under spoiler thingy, here's the one I meant o post:
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

8. Default

CF Engine cover X 3
    Luke, Matt & Kevin (LMK if you want the flat black one Kevin)

CF Sill plates X 2
    Luke & Matt

Flat Black Rear diffuser X 1
    Luke

Please get your a***s into gear this weekend if you want anything; I expected more interest than this but will go ahead with what we have if you don't chip in!

We can always organise another buy at a later date but shipping costs will be substantiall reduced on items such as engine covers due to the way they're shipped.

Cheers,

Luke
    2004 54 red/red manual

Quote autocar Nov 2005

Go on then, I'll have a flat black engine cover
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

10. Default

I've been thinking about this for a while as I usually like to keep to oem spec. But its too tempting. I've gotta have that black engine cover.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast