Thread: NSXs on Pistonheads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mariscalcus Guest

Default NSXs on Pistonheads

Gentlemen,

There are 2 NSXs on Pistonheads, both targas, about which I am interested in any opinions. I have been patiently waiting for a 3.2 targa to come up but they and hens' teeth seem to have much in common. Therefore, I would compromise on a 3.0 provided it met all the right criteria - low mileage, full service history etc.

The midnight purple one was for sale recently - registration L4OOT - and is now back for sale. Not sure why - identical advert as last time. The red one - N11NSX - is very interesting at first look and well within my budget. Does anyone know anything about either car.

Thanks for any advice.

David

Having seen the purple one yesterday I can tell you that it looks superb, has a really clean interior and super low miles for the year.

The owner is BlueNSX on this board and there are no know issues with the car.

Cheers,

AR

The Purple one does indeed look very nice

As for being for sale, then listed again, if that's the case then it's only Mark relisting it as he has owned the car for a while
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

As for N11NSX I'd check the paperwork on that one, seems to have been registered strangely...................
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

5. Default

could you elaborate on why that is please

ChrisB Guest

Default N11 nsx

Hi the NSX has had several private plates N11 NSX twice as shown on the HPI report below:

2-2-1996 N11 NSX

9-3-2004 N837 SFH

26-6-2004 2LAB

22-3-2007 N11 NSX

All comments welcome

Chris