Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: European NSX Club

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Interclub meet............c'mon guys you know what I'm thinking, imagine Japfest '09 with 100+ NSX present!!!

Jim
    imagine RINGFEST09 all together

Quote Originally Posted by 278kmh View Post
    imagine RINGFEST09 all together
    Yep indeedy, maybe both????

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

nigel Guest

Default European NSX Club

I know it may seem a bit loonie being from the states but are there any restrictions in letting a yank join in the European NSX club?
    I realize i'm several KMs away but i'd like to be the first to be considered.
    As for the NSXCB stickers, I'm going to Ft. Myers to install my newly aquired Type-R wing this week end and I intend on having my friend with the graphics shop have a look see at the "NSXCB" logo and let me know if he can and how much to get some sorted.
    He's and old friend so it shouldn't be much to get some die-cuts made. I'm thinking about 6" long and hopefully the same colours as well. Last time, he did some NSX stickers for my Type-R wheels and they were only $5 US for eight single colour, 2.5 in" in legnth.
    This is something I think would look the business, not to obvious, but there to make the rest ask, "what the he## is that?
    Any way, I don't speak German and don't do so well with the kings english but i'd like to be involved just in case I get back to Barcelona again or hopefully elsewhere in Europe, i'd be part of something besides work.
    I did go to the Prime NSXPO in 2006 at Sebring, Fl. and there were I think 120 NSXs there. I was gob smacked. Of them, there were only two GPWs of which mine was one.

Cheers
    nigel
    Last edited by nigel; 24-09-2008 at 10:55 PM.

hi nigel, i dont see a problem for us that you get a member in the EUROPEAN NSX CLUB. But our board is www.hondansx.de and it is completely in german. But if you want, join us there. At this time we have mutch to do, to change all labels and organize our club-start.

For all the people and FRIENDS there language is english, it will be mutch easyer to stay (or come) on http://nsxcb.co.uk as the english international center for all about NSX in whole europe

(the stickers are my next thing to do, so for, thanks for the tip)
    best regards heinz

Smile

Last edited by 278kmh; 17-12-2008 at 02:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12