Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thornfalcon car show and wet Saturday drive!

Glad everyone enjoyed it, I spoke to the organiser on the way out and he said that the field was completely waterlogged on the Saturday, so we were very luckly the event fell on the Sunday.

Here are some more pic's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG2331.JPG 
Views:	301 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	4406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG2374.JPG 
Views:	292 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	4407  
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Firstly a BIG thankyou to James for organizing both days.

I was quite apprehensive about the drive out on the saturday with the prospect of rain and rain soaked roads but actually quite enjoyed driving the car in the not so perfect conditions. Some of the views were breath taking when the weather conditions would actually allow you to see anything!

Ian it was fun taking your door apart. I now have a better idea of what to do when I take my door cards eventually. If you need a hand putting the window regulator back in I am sure between myself, James and Matt that we could throw it back together again.

The sunday motorshow was great and it was nice to meet up with Paul and Mark for the first time and talk "cars" for hours on end. It was also good to talk to various interested people about the Nsx.

Paul thanks for the kind words regrading my my pride and joy but not trying to butt kiss, your car is one of the most tastefully modified cars I have ever seen and you have got to love the carbon !

So thanks again to James, Matt, Ian, Paul, Mark and Simon for a brilliant weekend. Thumbs up for a Silverstone Meet.

Regards Pete.

p.s James thanks for the touch up.........
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Further proof of James' mincing

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    p.s James thanks for the touch up.........
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12