Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi. Looking for late NA2-T, maybe importing...

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    Always fancied an NSX but really need a 3.2 rather than the 3.0. I need something as quick as the DC5.
    Wow mate I can tell you never properly driven a 3.2 and a 3.0 manual back to back!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    The 3.0l manual is as quick as a 3.2l and also quicker than the DC5.

SS
    This is an interesting one. When Chris Harris tested the 02 NSX he said it was like a completely different car to the NA1 NSX in terms of performance - being quicker by around 3 seconds to the ton. Maybe the original road test car was down on power...

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    This is an interesting one. When Chris Harris tested the 02 NSX he said it was like a completely different car to the NA1 NSX in terms of performance - being quicker by around 3 seconds to the ton. Maybe the original road test car was down on power...
    Take a 3.0 add headers, test pipes and a good exhaust and you have no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Take a 3.0 add headers, test pipes and a good exhaust and you have no problems there.
    Like mine !

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

5. Default

oh dear what have i started re the 3.0 v 3.2 debate. This is the same issue we have on the DC5 forum pre-facelift v facelift. i have never driven or been in an NSX and will be keeping my eye open for a meet in the south next year when i hope aa nice kind memeber on the site will take me for a quick drive.

My DC5 is slightly modded and makes 247 at the fly.

6. Default

I'm surprised you discuss about pre or post facelift DC5s... I take it people are all agreed the DC2 is the best of the lot!?

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    I'm surprised you discuss about pre or post facelift DC5s... I take it people are all agreed the DC2 is the best of the lot!?

L*
    I agree...........

On the DC5's there is as far as I'm aware no performance difference so ??
    Just a looks thing, facelift is ugly

........ and we all know the facelift NA2's are down on power due to the emissions.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Quote Originally Posted by ian dc5 View Post
    oh dear what have i started re the 3.0 v 3.2 debate. This is the same issue we have on the DC5 forum pre-facelift v facelift. i have never driven or been in an NSX and will be keeping my eye open for a meet in the south next year when i hope aa nice kind memeber on the site will take me for a quick drive.

My DC5 is slightly modded and makes 247 at the fly.
    Stating flywheel figures will start "that other" debate!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    Stating flywheel figures will start "that other" debate!!
    lol....
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Anything about the NSX is enough to start a debate!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast