Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: NSX-R Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo-Joe View Post
    Hey guys,

Not exactly type r related but I go some information on pole positions etc from various uk dealers that may be useful:

Pole position should be used only with a harness unless they are European ABE spec, abe works properly with a seatbelt. Abe seats are only available in a small range of colours and the one I like the most - jersey red withalacantra middle is a us only non ABE seat. Bummer.
    Hi,

Think ABE and pole position was discussed earlier on in this thread. The PP is a real nice seat, Im not worried about the trimming side as I can have any spec done that I require. My only issue with PP is I think they sit a bit too close to the door at the shoulder area.

But Im not worried about obtaining seats anymore, just wondering what the best rail is without taking away from the driving position.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

looking forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas come to fruition on this ... albeit i have fell in love with the napa leather on the way home today ... what an amazing transformation ... seats are even more comfortable
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    looking forward to seeing your thoughts and ideas come to fruition on this ... albeit i have fell in love with the napa leather on the way home today ... what an amazing transformation ... seats are even more comfortable
    Ref nsx-r seats, It will have been well worth the wait, don't worry, you'll get yours too of course lol.

With regards to the nappa, it's a real nice place to be.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

But even nicer when wrapped around OEM spec R seats ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Dont rub it in Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    But even nicer when wrapped around OEM spec R seats ...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Not me .... I wouldn't dream of it ;o)

Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Andrew don't sit in those nice seats you have now too much lol, when you change to the R seats, Im sure someone would happily purchase those new "real leather" seats for there NSX. ill be in the same situation too lol

I'm toying with the idea of fabricating the OEM rails from an old set of seats I have, just not sure yet what to do with regards the rails. I'm also going to get the OEM NSX-R seat belt buckle and electric switch.
    Last edited by Sudesh; 10-12-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Are people still interested in getting the downforce seats? There's a pair in Toronto, but I've no idea how much it'd cost to get shipped back...anyone any ideas?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223