Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DALI Group Buy Closes End August

Zanardi rear ARB....$88

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Lankstarr View Post
    so, I'm still waiting on my front frame stabilizer anti roll bar NSX-R bits...whatever they are! Is the Zanardi on the one that goes at the top of the engine bay?

How much is it? (I'm too lazy to look)
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    Think I'll be adding OEM disks and pads all round to the list!

anyone up for getting a bulk load of oil filters too btw?
    I'll be happy to chip in to the oil filters Matt.

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Zanardi rear ARB....$88

SS
    BUt its not for the engine bay its to replace the rear anti roll bar ... stiffens the rear to compliment the front R bar abd chassis bars and should dial in some extra steering sharpness

anyone up for getting a bulk load of oil filters too btw?
    I would have had I not bought a box of ten of the long OEM version last time around

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

NSX-R ARB not available!!!

SS

Exclamation Last Day for e-checks!

All,

There are four orders placed and paid so far. For those paying by standard Paypal you have some time left to place further orders. Please note the following:

Mark wrote: Today will need to be "last call" for e-checks if you guys want the parts to ship Sept 1.
    With the shipping day planned as Sept 1st, please try to place any additional orders as early as possible to avoid delays for others

Final point - if you require any items that are special order, they probably wont make this GB. Remember, if ti has a GREEN light on the website, then it is most likely in stock.

Amo, some of your stuff Mark can get but will take time. Maybe you can still order, then let the rest of us know when they are ready for shipping and use this as the basis for the next GB?

Many Thanx, Paul
    Last edited by Senninha; 18-08-2008 at 03:24 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

6. Default

I'll have a couple of oil filters.

I placed my order this morning and am awaiting teh paypal request so I can pay minus shipping.

Paul, Thanks for your efforts with organising this... next time you mail MJ please could you check he has my NSX-R strut bars from the previous group buy? I'm hoping they will be able to come over with this order and although they're already paid for I will of course pay their bit of shipping and customs.

Thanks,

Luke
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

7. Default

Couple of questions please. How does the shipping get split please? Similarly I assume the import duty get split pro rata but how is it collected?

Thanks
    Ex. 2004 NA2 LBB Manual Coupe

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    SS,

If standard Payal then just wait for the invoice from Dali

regards, Paul
    Paul, YHPM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Couple of questions please. How does the shipping get split please? Similarly I assume the import duty get split pro rata but how is it collected?

Thanks
    For the previous shipment, the duties and VAT were split pro-rata based on value and is fairly straight forward.

For shipping, in the last order there were both heavy and bulky items that would have cost the individuals approx $200 each. Combined, the shipping reduced to around $200, so the action was simply to divide the costs. This is of course applied with some common sense so that a member ordering a light bulb wont pay an equal share to one buying a set of brake discs.

Hope that makes sense. The clear objective for all is to save costs on all the elements, parts, shipping and duties.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

10. Default

Thanks Paul.

Last question - promise! Where does the shipment get delivered to please?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast