Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: DALI Group Buy Closes End August

I had some email correspondence from Mark in mid December which included a quote for some brakes, thats only about 4 weeks back. Have you tried calling him yet?

Unhappy

Really feel for you guys, it appears Paul and Luke will be the uninsured losers here which is harsh especially as they have organized successful gb's for us in the past. Maybe he'll come good for them though...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietOne View Post
    Really feel for you guys, it appears Paul and Luke will be the uninsured losers here which is harsh especially as they have organized successful gb's for us in the past. Maybe he'll come good for them though...
    It does not look very good either for those of us who did not use a credit card for the purchase through Paypal.

Blog Entries

Hi, everyone.

Sorry to hear your problem and it's a shame as most of the parts from US are at very competitive price even for the Honda genuine parts.

I always order the parts for my NSX and MX-5 from Japan and if they were in stock, it will be here within a week as I normally use EMS. Just one thing about the stock of genuine Honda NSX parts in Japan. Some of the parts especially the electronics related items and brake service parts are quite often out of stock or even discontinued.

If it was last year when the Starling Pound was still strong, I was looking into some business plan to purchase some parts for small number of NSX owners in UK but with the current strong Japanese Yen against UK pound, it will be quite difficult to compete with the price from US. Still, I hope I can help at least some of you in the future.

Regards,
    Kaz

HI All,

Since my last post I have not had any more emails from Mark at Dali (although I do find this all a bit strange with me geting a part from him last week at short notice).

Anyway I have sent an enquiry to SoS for a few parts ( YES the billet door handles and a couple of other bits).

So I will see what response I get, and see what their service is like.

I tried Dali last in the with a few non urgent parts to "test the water" so to speak, as some poeple praised his service where others complained that they were ripped off. All I can say is that I have always had the few parts that I have ordered from Dali in a resonable time, or at least with good correspondance from him.

I really don't know what has happened with this group buy though.The mind boggles!.

Will keep you posted with the SoS info.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    It does not look very good either for those of us who did not use a credit card for the purchase through Paypal.
    Sorry Ary, assumed you'd be OK through Paypal! It gets worse...
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007

Sorry to hear that but actually I'm not surprised regarding how DALI acted in the past years.
    My deal went south by the end of 2007. I had two test deals with him earlier and the good were delivered very fast (the quality of his CF parts is very doubtful though). He didn't reply for 10 days or so. I tested him by instructing a friend trying to buy something from him. And yes, he had a reply immediately. That's when I pulled the trigger on the PayPal claim. I got my money back but due to the currency exchange rate lost around $100.

I've learned my lesson and don't deal with people like this. It's not worth the joy, the waiting time, the uncertainty, the frustration and the relief in the end. I rather pay more but get 100% quality and better service.

Forget about the parts and put a claim on PayPal and hope you get your money back. I hope it works out for you guys.

BTW he must have more than a handful of claims at PayPal but still has his account.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516