Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: DALI Group Buy Closes End August

ok every1 we are still wait I have emailed mark looks like xmas and newyear pushing it to next year
    Just waiting for a reply off mark
    Thx amo

Hi Amo,

With the holidays now behind us, do you have a shipping ETA from Mark yet?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hi Amo,

With the holidays now behind us, do you have a shipping ETA from Mark yet?

regards, Paul
    hi mate
    sorry waiting for mark yet ill dont want to hassel him feel welcome to email him
    think i sent him a email on the 2nd

thx amo

ok every1 still not had any reply from mark unknown why??

if any1 else can email him would be a great help
    thx amo

ok to everyone I have decided to contact paypall and my credic card to get my money back as my first payment went to mark on 14th sep so sorry I'm out of here can't wait no more
    Anyone wants to contact me 07889451905
    As I'm away till sat so ring if you want
    Thx amo

Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

HI all,

I don't know if this info is of any use to you, but just after new year, I got in touch with Dali for another door fix it thingy, Mark got back to me a couple of days later, I ordered the part and it got here 4 days later.

HTH

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Exclamation Time to recover your ££ guys

All,

So Amo and Ary have started actions to recover their ££ and who can blame them.

Luke and Simon, your call but suggest you do the same.

As for me, I'll just keep the pictures of my rims and wonder just how good they might have looked.

Its such a shame that Mark has gone AWOL on us after the previous 2 GB's went so smoothly.

We did try to keep this on-track as Matt was interested in a new cover so tried to add this to the order with a view to getting all the parts shipped but even the offer of new business has not had a reaction. Thanx for your help Matt.

I have posted on Prime (see above) to enquire if anyone knows if Mark is currently away from the business due to illness or holidays (longshot I know) but it could be the reason as usually Mark is very good to respond.

Feeling let down by someone I thought we all had a good business relationship with.

If anyone else has any ideas I'll open to suggestions although I dont have time to fly out and collect myself, tempting as it is.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    All,

So Amo and Ary have started actions to recover their ££ and who can blame them.

Luke and Simon, your call but suggest you do the same.

As for me, I'll just keep the pictures of my rims and wonder just how good they might have looked.

Its such a shame that Mark has gone AWOL on us after the previous 2 GB's went so smoothly.

We did try to keep this on-track as Matt was interested in a new cover so tried to add this to the order with a view to getting all the parts shipped but even the offer of new business has not had a reaction. Thanx for your help Matt.

I have posted on Prime (see above) to enquire if anyone knows if Mark is currently away from the business due to illness or holidays (longshot I know) but it could be the reason as usually Mark is very good to respond.

Feeling let down by someone I thought we all had a good business relationship with.

If anyone else has any ideas I'll open to suggestions although I dont have time to fly out and collect myself, tempting as it is.

regards, Paul
    Paul,

I should have known better as I already had issues with him before but they were solved. I had no choice as the time was getting to 45 days and after that Paypal won't do bugger all, not that they do much anyways, as I learned when Scorp965 sent me the POS lights.

So far it seems that SOS are the only ones left who seem to deliver the goods in a somewhat timely manner.

We need some decent NSX parts vendors in the UK. ( No offense to Detlef or Dirk, but shipping sometimes gets in the way of savings )

Cheers,

AR

Can I just through my tupence worth in?

The only issues I had with Dali was when I ordered my carbon console and nav pod. This seemed to take an age but Mark blames his CF guy.
    When he finally got them, there were with me in 4 days, I have since then ordered door fix it thingies on 2 different ocasions, and again from order they were in my hand in 4 days (the last one I received was 2 days ago).

I really don't know what the problem is with him? some people have had good responses, some really bad!

If I get a response (have emailed him about door handle) I will ask what is hapening.

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast