Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Part number needed please

Sudesh, I feel your thought process...I'll go and check.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Sudesh,

It seems the blanking plug is empty as shown in the photos. I've pulled out the 2 rubber stoppers and it leaves a hole so I can stick a wire in each through to get contact with the receiving 2 pin connectors in the connector 'A'.

I've measured the distance from the passenger spoiler leg to the enginebay connector which is around 120cm (providing a little slack), so may make a cable very much like yours.

SS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_0002.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	4286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_0001.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	4287   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_0003.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	4288  

Job done...£15 in all! (Incliudes crimping tool from Maplins)

SS

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Sudesh,

It seems the blanking plug is empty as shown in the photos. I've pulled out the 2 rubber stoppers and it leaves a hole so I can stick a wire in each through to get contact with the receiving 2 pin connectors in the connector 'A'.

I've measured the distance from the passenger spoiler leg to the enginebay connector which is around 120cm (providing a little slack), so may make a cable very much like yours.

SS
    ....exactly what I did....mentioned in a previous thread......

Ok I may be a little late to the party but the part numbers are.......

32106-SLO-0004 for the wiring that runs inside the spoiler.

32106-SLO-0003 for the wiring from the spoiler wiring plug that clips to the bootlid shocker.

This lot then plugs into an orange two pin plug that is part of the loom feeding the rear lights etc. The orange plug may or may not be on your car depending on whether the factory wired the car loom for a spoiler brake light......

Hope this helps

Haga

Default Rear brake light

Hi,
    Ive been following your thread and want to fit a rear spoiler brake light on my car.
    Can you tell me how long the actual light is.....and does the existing spoiler edge have to be cut to fit.
    Also where can I obtain a light fitting?
    Many thanks
    Malc

Nothing on the brake light or spoiler has to be cut, the light is a plug and play option. You can buy it new from Honda as I mentioned in your other thread or you might find it used but pretty hard to get and snapped up quickly when do come forsale here. Best bet would be the US, seen a number of guys selling them there from time to time. But remember US version has brighter plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by malc8148 View Post
    Hi,
    Ive been following your thread and want to fit a rear spoiler brake light on my car.
    Can you tell me how long the actual light is.....and does the existing spoiler edge have to be cut to fit.
    Also where can I obtain a light fitting?
    Many thanks
    Malc
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456