Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Part number needed please

Its a sub wire and it is for the tail gate but I am not sure from the picture that this is the one.

Any other sugestions otherwise it will be Maplins and a pair of wire cutter job.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Number 8 on this parts pic looks quite close. Reason being is that when I looked at my cable a few days ago I remeber it connected to the engine bay socket and then, the engine bay cable paired up with another cable and went down to a black box. I'll take another look at my car later just to compare again and take some pics for you.

The part is just named: "Wire,Tailgate" Part number: 32109-SL0-000

Heres the parts pic:

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

This is the tail gate parts pic which just shows the brake light and fitting kit, not cables there either?? This is a hard one!!!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

4. Default

This website is very good for sourcing part numbers (and making you feel sick at how cheap the parts ar ein the US!)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showt...92#post1044092

ooops - wrong link; theres a link in that thread to the website I'm on about!

L*
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

Well after some thinking and looking about, I decided to take out my rear light and there it was!!! The actual part number lol!!

So here you go, The number on the cable is 32106-SL0-0004

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01727.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	4245  

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    Well after some thinking and looking about, I decided to take out my rear light and there it was!!! The actual part number lol!!

So here you go, The number on the cable is 32106-SL0-0004
    Now thats what you call dedication ... actually taking your own car part when all else fails to deliver results!!

Top Man Sudesh

SS, get that ordered and we are good to go! Any joy with the other item?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Still awaiting reply from my PM to Bazza with the piccies.......

Top-man Sudesh....you're a diamond geeza!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Thanks guys!! It wasnt a problem and always like to help out best I can.

It was starting to bug me anyway even though I didnt need the part lol!! and the more I looked at the parts page I posted earlier and thought I was right, the more I knew I was wrong as I compared it to my own car and it didnt look correct.

The black box in the parts page is actually the fuse box so sits further up to the fire wall than the box where the brake light wires meet up, and I couldnt make out any seperate part numbers or cables from that point.

But what I did notice was, on my car almost all the cables still have the original part number lables still on, so it just popped into my head that maybe the label was still on the brake light cable somewhere and seeing as I could aleady see the end of the cable, I though I would start at the beginning! At that's exactially where the part number was.

nigel Guest

Default Wire

Top marks Sudesh.
    S.S. Can't you get that wire from a breaker?
    If not try Tim at Ray Laks. He said he CAN ship to the UK and as before it will be cheaper even with VAT.

Cheers
    nigel

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    I have also seen a fancy OEM plasic cap that fit and attaches to the cable to the boot lid strut
    SS
    Is this what you seen SS? I got this pic form one of the guys on prime. I'm now trying to get a part number so I can get this for my own car.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trunk_brake_wire.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	4246  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast