Thread: wet and dirty Mountain

Default Track

Quote Originally Posted by abrunod@mac.com View Post
    Sorry but I think any performance cars with cameras fitted inside belong on tracks. Iam sure you were just enjoying a drive out in your NSX but I wouldn't dignify this by watching it but refer you to this - you only need to take your eye off the road for one second. The guy in this short film was also enjoying his ride out (on the right side of the road too) but was killed by the camera user:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9hK...eature=related

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse1501 View Post
    Sorry but I think any performance cars with cameras fitted inside belong on tracks. Iam sure you were just enjoying a drive out in your NSX but I wouldn't dignify this by watching it but refer you to this - you only need to take your eye off the road for one second. The guy in this short film was also enjoying his ride out (on the right side of the road too) but was killed by the camera user:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9hK...eature=related
    Sorry But i don't understand...

What do you means my video test camera with the video of crazy biker that you show

Maybe its my english sorry

Regards
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by abrunod@mac.com View Post
    Sorry But i don't understand...

What do you means my video test camera with the video of crazy biker that you show

Maybe its my english sorry
    In the videos there is no word spoken, so it can't be your English.

[cynicism ON]The biker video is a hint on the camera position and the sharpness of the pictures. In the case of a fatal crash we and the police like to see the driver's face and the blood splashing around within the car and the driver leaving the hospital in a rolling chair.[cynicism OFF] (by the way I'm listening to Mozart's Requiem if you know what I mean )

I'm listening to Albinoni's Adagio in G minor.

A bit more chilled I think and no crashes.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!