Thread: Reincarnation is proven a fact.

Default Reincarnation is proven a fact.

Aside from some good NSX action did anyone see the reincarnation of the Ferrari driver in the Japan GT race which was caught on camera. Put on YouTube last month in 2 parts, hope these links are ok, but be warned its not pleasant:
    Part 1...He´s Dead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUY1iqwEd5I&NR=1
    Part 2...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy_nrCnuEgc&feature=related

ive never seen the 2nd part to that before.. saw the crash a lot as quite famous

driver looked bad poor chap.. medics were awful
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

----!! That was heart stooping! Where were the medics, that Ferrari driver was so lucky as didn't think he would survive the fireball. Good job the fire retartment suit did it's job! I know its not F1, but wander if they were fitted with honycombe fuel tanks, than they will stop any fire explosion.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

medic **** wot flippin medics think ill give them my name and address lol

poor ****kkerrrrrrrr never seen that before

thx amo

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    ----!! That was heart stooping! Where were the medics, that Ferrari driver was so lucky as didn't think he would survive the fireball. Good job the fire retartment suit did it's job! I know its not F1, but wander if they were fitted with honycombe fuel tanks, than they will stop any fire explosion.
    Thats the nearest thing Ive seen to a dead man. I think looking at part 1 of the crash there was a MAJOR failure in the fuel tanks/cells. I also noticed from the comments made on the film the Ferrari driver "suffered major burns to his face where the visor from his helmet melted to him. He successfully sued the organisers of the event and owners of the track." Even so I can't end a message about this film with anything but this smilie

Jeeps!!!!

There was smoke coming out of the visor........, He'll need a face transplant no doubt.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Jeeps!!!!

There was smoke coming out of the visor........, He'll need a face transplant no doubt.

SS
    A bizarre coincidence but that was what actually happened soon after. Skin grafts, plastic surgery etc. Some people reported amazing results in the recovery process but I was less convinced.
    http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/k.../ugly-alan.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse1501 View Post
    A bizarre coincidence but that was what actually happened soon after. Skin grafts, plastic surgery etc. Some people reported amazing results in the recovery process but I was less convinced.
    http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/k.../ugly-alan.jpg
    PMSL ....Sorry

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo