Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1996 Yellow NSX

1. Default

Hi Dan Hope the cottage is coming along nicely and you are good. We are both doing well thanks. The Mugan discs are not on yet and we had the calipers painted the same red when we were having the wheels painted Honda Cosmic Grey. I am loving NSX ownership as most of our runs at the weekend cover short motorway then mainly good country runs. I can't wait for the Spring to get out more in the car. Having done a few things to improve her lately, we are now just enjoying the car and keeping her looked after. I wish i had bought one years ago. We are looking to go down South and meet some of the members and their cars this year.

Are you doing japfest this year?

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

3. Default

Cottage still not done...ha ha i know the shame of it! extension has started so hoping thats done before spring ish.. then i can finish the rest of it!

Glad you are loving it, i know the feeling. Effortless urge, good soundtrack just keeps u grinning and feeling special.

Ill look after her when u go on your hols if u like
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

4. Default

Should be at Japfest this year. I think i would be safer taking it on holiday Dan. Have you sold your Integra yet?

5. Default

nowthen nowthen thats fightin talk.

Tegs gone yes thanks, went before xmas. Im reduced to a ford KA now, what a difference 12 months makes. 3.ltr midengined masterpeice to 1.3 rollerskate.

Still have fun in it tho, it just wont go sideways without the handbrake
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234