After reading and hearing so much about "liquid leather" repair I thought I would give it a go on my Nsx's drivers seat. So I purchased a scuffmaster kit and the 250ml cleaning and conditioning bottles from http://www.liquidleather.com/scuffs.htm. They are very helpfull and said I would need the standard "old leather" black dye kit as all leather fades with age.

As you can see from the before and after photographs below the drivers side bolster was quite bad but after first cleaning the leather then applying the dye the results were very good. Obviously this treatment can not replace the leather but makes the damage less noticable.

The colour match is actually very good. They supply toners in the kit but I didn't need to use them. I did add a bit of gloss in the final top coat of dye just to blend into the original leather finish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seat1.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	4025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seat2.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	4026

Name:	seat3.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	4027

Then after 24hrs I applied the conditioner to both seats and this is the end result.

Name:	seat4.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	4028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seat5.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	4029

I am very happy with how this turned out, the instructions are easy to follow and it is easy to apply the treatment to the car. I didn't like sanding back the flappy edges of the leather as per the instructions but this has to be done to create a suitable surface for the dye to adhere to.

The only negative is that the seats are quite shiny at the moment but that is probably due to the fact that the conditioner has not been fully absorbed in yet, apart from that the treatment is fully recommended by me for what it's worth.