Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I like it!

1. Default

Looks like we'll have to go to the ITI's, Or the M600
    to get anything in line with the looks of our current pride and joys.

Then again that was the idea at it's launch, wasn't it? Seems they've moved away from that goal.

Would have been interesting to see some ground-breaking Pina Ferina design input; rather than team Japan.

But, behold, this is the future (for the time being) of japanese sports cars.
    Last edited by Boomin33; 18-06-2008 at 12:44 PM.

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

ITIs or M600? Sorry if you have to explain?

Its original inspiration for its shape & design was infact an F16 jet fighter!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Italians or Noble.

This is my current thought on upgrade / replacement.

http://www.farbiosportscars.com/

Prices start around £60k

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post

****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post

I don't know the story, but from a punters perspective, I thought that Honda was taking on Ferrari (Italians) to a certain extent.
    in performance and looks when they released the NSX. Hence why many people mistake it for a ferrari from time to time.?

So figure if we want something very special in looks & performance, The italians kinda of do a pretty good job these days. just to pricey on the maintainence.

The NobleM600 is a very good looking / performing motor also
    Last edited by Boomin33; 19-06-2008 at 07:44 AM.

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

Better get in quick Simon before they go the way of all the other Britsh sports car start-ups ie BUST

I have had several conversations with Chris Marsh, all sounds very promising.
    But when I tried to move it on further their customer service sucks, unless you were willing to put down a £5k deposit they would not even let you look at the car.

They do have a London agent now, which I guess they needed, but why would I want to go to London to look at the car when I pass the shed they are made in most weeks

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    Better get in quick Simon before they go the way of all the other Britsh sports car start-ups ie BUST
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

I see the 997GT3 as being my next car

High revving NA engine
    Reliable
    Great chassis
    Low(ish) running costs

Quote Originally Posted by NoelWatson View Post
    I see the 997GT3 as being my next car

High revving NA engine
    Reliable
    Great chassis
    Low(ish) running costs
    And having played chase through the Essex / Suffolk countryside I would concur .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT3RS.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	3987  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

9. Default

If the new NSX will be so muscle i will never sell mine its realy not good they want to follow the road of nissan but the car look like a tank and no a sportcar

Honda i think that another car like the nsx they will never produce e perfect balanced car like they did NSX will become a piece of History and i will take care.

The new trend of sportcar don't have perosonality like the new gtr good car amazing but where is the personality the fashion actualy when i look the gtr i feel nothing and when i look my nsx i say good this is a sport gt car

I hope that honda they will look back on nsx

Regards
    Andrea

Shoreham by Sea, Liege, Moscow! and other interesting places!

Not too keen on the front engined layout, If i go this route I would get an Aston or if on a budget a Corvette.

Ideally will keep my NSX for as long as possible but if I had to replace it then I would get a Gallardo.

but if the 5.5 V10 would slot in ours....

leigh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast