Thread: Addictive Sniper Game

Thumbs up Addictive Sniper Game

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

score 111620

got through loads of levels then when theres about 15 snipers...i couldnt find one! he popped me
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man View Post
    score 111620

got through loads of levels then when theres about 15 snipers...i couldnt find one! he popped me
    It was that level that got me too.I counted 8 before i started firing.I eventually got 14 of them but i couldn't find the last one
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

ha ha , i always take achance and start banging people out... think sod it ill think fast rather than look for ages then go back!

funny how we all think different..w onder if same sniper got us ?
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Addictive is right. Unfortunately, I saw this post at 11.20pm and was still playing the damn thing at 1am.
    Formula Red and Black 3.0 manual