Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JapFest

nigel Guest

Default JapFest

As i'm unable to come over for the gathering would someone please take some photos of the event that I can see? I'd like to see the lads cars and the event goings on.

Cheers
    nigel

I will be taking a camera along so weather pending,i will hopefully have some nice photos.
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

well what can i say what a day just got home mmmmmmmmmm
    a brill day weather was ok no rain thank god
    track session was brill wicked man loved it

ooh ya company was good tooo thx every1 for that and ppl who organised it

thx amo

4. Default

[quote=nigel;43787]As i'm unable to come over for the gathering would someone please take some photos of the event that I can see?

is this what you were after??? a totty session Luke and I stumbled across

Last edited by Boomin33; 17-05-2008 at 05:11 PM.

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomin33 View Post
    a totty session Luke and I stumbled across

stumbled????

more like stalked!! lol
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Default Japfest, the awards.

Thanks to everyone for organizing the event and special thanks to Simon and his other half for the food.

Now the awards.

NSX - Senninha, looks great mate love the new bonnet (from the last time I saw it anyway) and the mods work as if the factory fitted them.

Best Hooner - S55, mightly smooth, very quick

Best value for money - Boomer. Not only did you have a gravity defying grip of the car you showed proper class by belting out Kylie whilst doing so

Top Bloke - Luke, from throwing GT3 keys at me to ferrying me down and back, much appreciated....beer farts excluded.

Best Mechanical sugery - Forgotten names, but you know who you were changing the clutch last night.

Was great to see the cars hooning around and congrats to everyone to getting out there and having a go. Hope to see you all at a meet sometime, would love to do Bedford if I can make the noise limits or perhaps another track? Otherwise Matt and Luke get a poker night on so I can win a car or two, would seem my best option back into ownership

Cheers
    Guardian of 'POB'

7. Smile JapFest

To Matt for his organisation and Simon and his better half for the catering - Jason and I would like to thank you for all the hard work - you made it a special event - 44 cars awesome !!!

and the girls - funny we found them too !

cheers

sorepaws

aka Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscf1755x1024.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	3688   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dscf1754x1024.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	3689  

8. Thumbs up Huge Thanks

Huge thanks to Matt,Simon,James and all who had a hand in what has been a wicked day for me and im sure everyone who attended Japfest today.

For anyone who didn't make it this year get this event in your 2009 diary and lets see if we can get 50+ cars on our stand next May .

Cheers All,

Ian.

nigel Guest

Default Japfest pics

Ok lads, now i've seen just the begiinnings of the festivities, please post more pics for the rest for us poor sods who couldn't make it.
    The US NSXPO is excellent but i'd love to see the UKs version on how to conduct a proper NSX gathering. I've heard much of alot of your cars, pics would be appreciated until I am able to have a holiday to experience it with you personally. Hopefully next year.
    All the best

Cheers
    nigel

Gutted to not have been able to join in today (had my head in spredsheets all day)

Sounds like good fun was had by all, how many were able to make it?

Photos?
    Highlights?
    Totty? no not those above!
    Plod antics?

Next year
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast