Thread: Today's track session

Talking Today's track session

well what can i say a brill day just great
    got my muffler on and i got a 97db woooohhhhhooooooooo

had the 3 sessions in the mornin
    1st lap mmmmmmm so worried that corner mmmmm no idea about the race line but as we went got better and better

2nd was even better pushed more and more

3rd was great started to push the car could feel it tryin to let go but kept it there

had plenty of fun

why not organise a club track day mmmm

c ya all tomorrow

thx amo

The 'Muffler' was cool; offering both functionality and style with that VW camper look;-)
    A really interesting array of cars also, proving that you don't need a supercar to drive fast!

An awesome day with great company.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

3. Wink You don't need a supercar !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    The 'Muffler' was cool; offering both functionality and style with that VW camper look;-)
    A really interesting array of cars also, proving that you don't need a supercar to drive fast!

An awesome day with great company.

Cheers,

James.

James are you refering to the 140 hp Proton that had to slow up to let you get past him after 19 of the 20 minute session .

Big thanks to Matt and James for obtaining the track sessions and allowing me to share in the fun, also thanks to Amo for a great ride, that is one great motor car.

It was good to meet you Simon and sorry that you wern't able to get there Matt.

I look forward to seeing everyone bright and early tomorrow for what i'm sure will be a brilliant day.

Good company and GREAT CARS.

Cheers

Ian.