Thread: Hublot Big Bang Ayrton Senna Rattrapante (Ltd. Edition)

1. Default Hublot Big Bang Ayrton Senna Rattrapante (Ltd. Edition)

Been thinking about getting a Hublot Big Bang... & came across this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hublot-Big-Ban...dZp1638Q2em122

Bit pricey, but the ultimate NSX enthusiast ( with more money than to know what to do with ) watch to have?

Despite the high cost of living, it's still very popular.

Stunning detail but waaaaaaay too rich for me. If I had that money spare I'd buy a second NSX as a daily/track car...

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Id never heard off the name till now !

nice tho.. i still want a seiko honda one
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man View Post
    Id never heard off the name till now !

nice tho.. i still want a seiko honda one
    old school name. was in a tailspin... until they took on a new CEO who came up with the Big Bang... All the materials of the of watch come from the the composites of their sailboat ( I think it lost whatever race it was in.. but neet concept )

and then if you are a mega multi-millionaire; for a mere £80,000 - £120,000 you can get into the Bigger Bang range...

http://www.thewatchquote.com/Hublot-...ph-No_5656.htm

anyway.. there is a rubber strap model that is about the cost of a Daytona... so contemplating the sale of my SS Daytona and get a big bang ( once I actually try one on? ) for my 40th...which is mere weeks away...

Last edited by Boomin33; 05-05-2008 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomin33 View Post
    old school name. was in a tailspin... until they took on a new CEO who came up with the Big Bang... All the materials of the of watch come from the the composites of their sailboat ( I think it lost whatever race it was in.. but neet concept )

and then if you are a mega multi-millionaire; for a mere £80,000 - £120,000 you can get into the Bigger Bang range...

http://www.thewatchquote.com/Hublot-...ph-No_5656.htm

anyway.. there is a rubber strap model that is about the cost of a Daytona... so contemplating the sale of my SS Daytona and get a big bang ( once I actually try one on? ) for my 40th...which is mere weeks away...

Hmm,care to PM me with a price that you would be willing to let that go for?
    Cheers,

Ivor.
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

6. Default

Got a qoute for my Daytona... probably going to take it and start trying to find one of these babies...

ceramic strap is the best one imo
    1995 Indy Pearl Manual 3.0 Targa in Sunny Tamworth