Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The second hand market

Married in a week!?!

Should be able to make Mattfest then!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Mattfest sounds tempting, but not quite as tempting as the Maldives & Dubai ! Sorry I won't be able to make it to Castle Coome this year as on the other side of the planet
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

3. Default

Having just had my NSX for 2 months i am loving it and just last weekend i took her for a normal weekend drive but this time i didnt want to park her up as i didnt want to stop driving her. That is the first time i have had that experience in 25 years and my previous cars wore the F badge apart from an Atom (which i wrote off and led me to buy an NSX to sample a different type of car!!!). I feel i will have my NSX for life and that is the only car that i have felt that kind of feelings towards. I agree that badges may represent the car in a picture but when it comes to driving and having something different 10 out of 10 to the NSX. Just last weekend i had two people flash (their lights) me at a junction and lights to say ''I love NSXs''.

Happy motoring all.

Quote Originally Posted by donnac View Post
    Having just had my NSX for 2 months i am loving it ....................I feel i will have my NSX for life and that is the only car that i have felt that kind of feelings towards.

Happy motoring all.
    I'm wondering what impact this might have on the market if more and more people are talking about NSX ownership being a long term relationship......

New owners are prepared to wait to find the best they can which is leaving some cars on sale but unsold for longer periods. The result to me looks like clean well doc'd cars selling for strong numbers but opening a bigger ££gap

Anyone else seeing this pattern emerging?

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Not yet as the cars that have been for sale for a long time are not getting discounted (well most of them aren't) it just shows that some cars sell quickly, others don't.

Not sure why a few are hanging around on these boards unsold, they are well priced honestly described cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Anyone else seeing this pattern emerging?
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123