Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Long's NSX book - £8.79+ P&P

Default Brian Long's NSX book - £8.79+ P&P

I was browsing Amazon the other day and figured I might order Brian Long's excellent NSX book - here

I was about to click "go" on the £27.99 price (still a healthy saving on the £40 list) when I noticed the "used and new" link...

... which took me to a list of vendors who sell through Amazon; one, THEQUICKBOOKSHOP, listed the book at £8.79 + £2.75 P&P. They had it in stock, I placed the order on Wednesday and it was delivered on Friday... Bargain!

So if you haven't got the book yet, you've no excuse
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

An absolute must for anyone who owns one or aspires to own one and at the cheapest price so far! I thought my was cheap at around 25 squids last year via Amazon
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default Bargain

Good spot and thanks, I have just bought myself my own birthday present! less than 9 quid is a bargain!

Mark

10 years on and like our cars just look how much this book has appreciated in value now:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NSX-Hondas-...8285976&sr=8-1
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

A third edition of this book is “coming soon” from Veloce Publishing - and will include all the NC1 and Type S information you could ask for.
    Limited to 500 copies, apparently.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by NZNick View Post
    Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

A third edition of this book is “coming soon” from Veloce Publishing - and will include all the NC1 and Type S information you could ask for.
    Limited to 500 copies, apparently.
    Yours for only £90 ...
    HONDA/ACURA NSX - Honda's Original Supercar - Updated & Revised Third Edition. Limited to 500 copies. (veloce.co.uk)
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

I have the first edition and have shamefully never read it. Ordered this one anyway...£71.50 pre order from WHS and 6% Quidco cashback ��

Hmmm...

The third edition might be interesting for the technological side of the NC1 - a car which doesn't really inspire me as yet.

I'd really like to know a lot more about the 'NB' - The GT5000 that was canned at 11:59. I guess Honda is too secretive to let us know.

I'm fascinated by old prototypes that never quite made it.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Third edition seems to have been aborted? I've been refunded by WHS...

The publisher’s website still says coming soon - I’ll ask the question directly and report back.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast