Thread: Dunlpo SP 9000

Angry Dunlpo SP 9000

does anyone drives with the oem 205/50ZR15 and 225/50ZR16 with Dunlop SP9000 and can tell me, if they do a good job?
    mine donīt!

I guess thats a no, what trouble are you having?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 278kmh View Post
    does anyone drives with the oem 205/50ZR15 and 225/50ZR16 with Dunlop SP9000 and can tell me, if they do a good job?
    mine donīt!
    I used these tyre in the size 215/45r16 and 245/40r17 they are not so bad especialy on rain but in the side they are not realy Firm they work too much on the side of wheel

Sorry for my english i hope you understood

Andrea

Wink 9000 english

maybe you speak another language vielleicht deutsch. odr schwäbisch, bissle?

5. Default

Italian

Unhappy problems

Quote Originally Posted by gumball View Post
    I guess thats a no, what trouble are you having?
    the NSX slides over the fronttyres, then over the back, then over all 4. in rain itīs like ice. traction straight is not good. only in very small turns under full power the are good, because of the very good noticable, long part of the limit. (<- english for "breiter grenzbereich")

If you're running non-oem tyres you need to run non-oem tyre pressures. I reduced mine down to 31psi front (BFG g-force) and 36 rears (Avon ZZ3). Traction is now excellent (even in snow!).
    Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveycaz View Post
    If you're running non-oem tyres you need to run non-oem tyre pressures. I reduced mine down to 31psi front (BFG g-force) and 36 rears (Avon ZZ3). Traction is now excellent (even in snow!).
    Yes I also think so, but whatīs the right pressure? If I change it up and down, and on the front and rear.
    iīm in search for someone who had tryed this.

NEWS from Dunlop:
    Today Dunlop sait on the Telefon, that the pressure should be 2,0bar front/ 2,5bar rear.
    i try this now.
    If it doesnīt works , they check the tyres for free.

Untill this year there wiil come Dunlop Sport Maxx in the OEM 215front... Dimension: http://dunlop-tires.com/dunlop_dede/...maxx/index.jsp
    Last edited by 278kmh; 21-04-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: news

Default pressure

with 2,0 front and 2,5 bar rear and now with rear 5,5mm profile and 7,5mm front , the car goes much better.
    rear its ok, but it goes much to much over the front - maybe it will be better when the profil is lower.
    i will post.