Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Welcome too !

Nice looking conversion and I especially like the larger non oem front disc and callipers set up, what size are the disc and whats brake system is it?

If you don't mind me asking, where in Italy are you from and theres another member here from there too.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Welcome too !

Nice looking conversion and I especially like the larger non oem front disc and callipers set up, what size are the disc and whats brake system is it?

If you don't mind me asking, where in Italy are you from and theres another member here from there too.

The Brake kit its from Tarox we develop these kit some years ago for the 16" wheel they are 6-Pot brake kit, 313mm F2000 rotor for front and rear stock caliper with 330 rotor

I live in north italy Aosta valley

Andrea

Interesting set up with 313mm front as restricted by smaller 16s front & rears up to 330mm on 17s. Standard for 1997 onwards are 303mm front & 298mm rear. I suppose you are optimising braking areas with standard wheel sizes.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    Interesting set up with 313mm front as restricted by smaller 16s front & rears up to 330mm on 17s. Standard for 1997 onwards are 303mm front & 298mm rear. I suppose you are optimising braking areas with standard wheel sizes.

We put a 330 mm in the rear for to have a good balance /with stock caliper) with the front, a middle engine car need good brake performance in rear too

Now that i will change the front wheel i think maybe i will meake bigger rotor for the front but already like that ita a good option

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12