Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dubai Style

Cool Dubai Style

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Would like to go back out there, things seem to have changed a little too much for me now though and it's all about money.

We stayed at the Burj Al Arab in 2004 and it was less than £1000 each for flights on Emirates with a few nights at Le Royal Meridien then the rest of the time in a suite in the Burj. Having looked at prices recently that wouldn't cover flights and 1 night at the Burj.
    ****1997 3.2 Orange / Black SOLD****

Previously driven by.........

Jeremy Clarkson, Tim Harvey, Richard Burns (RIP), Jason Plato, Harvey Postlethwaite (RIP), Manfred Wollgarten, Dirk Schoysman, Barrie Williams.

Nurburgring lap time 8:38 - Honda NSX (sport auto, 08/97)

We stay at Le Royal Meridien quite regular, prefer it to the Burj, much more chilled out.

You can still get some pretty decent deals still during the summer months, if you can put up with the humidity.

Things are changing very rapidly there now, but I think it's pretty interesting, looking forward to seeing what the new stadium is going to be like for the Rugby 7s this year, or if it'll loose some of it's atmosphere - #1 pi$$-up
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

yes well I'd say there was certainly a few pennies worth in that little group!!

Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

8. 19-03-2008, 07:24 PM

seriously fu**ed up!
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

A Phantom Roller outside Debenhams !

I will be at the BAA in May for my honeymoon after the Maldives first!

Shame I can't bring my NSX with me in Dubai, much rarer then those Super Duber cars!

Interesting white Bug!!
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 20-03-2008 at 12:34 AM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Ohhh Carrera GT... if there's one car that the NSX might have to make way for that's the one for me

If you go to Dubai try to fit in a visit to Exotic Cars on the Sheikh Zayed Road. They usually have a great selection of supercars on display and you can just walk in and walk round... http://www.exoticcarsdubai.com/Exotic/main.htm

Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast