Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aberdeenshire potential buyer

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I rem something about you looking at a yellow one, you going to Stirling this month??

Jim
    Yes bought that one

See you there

Default Delayed response

A bit of a delayed response this, however just to close this thread out. I collected my NSX on March 20th as planned. The owner spent a huge amount of time explaining all the things I needed to know.

In the month I have been at home my wife and I haven't stopped drooling over it and driving it.....I think I have notched up over 1500 miles in a month! Every time I drive it I love it......I love the way people admire it rather than sneer at you like people at a porche, ferrari etc...in fact people even move out of the way on the motorway in a nice fashion!

Had loads of people in the street actually stop in their cars and appolagise for having to talk about it with me......the local kids who already love the GTO, love this one too!

Had a favourable day at a local Scottish car show also as well as a half assed attempt onthe 1/4 mile with a not bad 14.5 seconds.

Its a lovely car and I hope we have many an enjoyable tour in it for a few years to come. Still thinking about changing the exhaust and maybe manafolds....but then the mesh engie covers looks good too.....its all just a bit costly thought isn't it!

Great car and looking forward to meeting you guys and the Fest for Japanese cars!

Mark

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456