Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeenshire potential buyer

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Congratulations on buying the fastest colour.
    I thought Paul and I had the only Magnum Grey's

Congrats and obligatory pics once you have your P&J home

regards, Paul

PS - MATTFEST
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by markdas View Post
    Well.......

I hope I am not tempting fate or giving anything away, but I have done a deal today on a 1995 Sebring Silver manual Coupe.......

I haven't paid for it yet but thats minor details.....collect it next week when I return from Kazakhstan!

So stand by for even more stupid questions soon......

Mark
    I've got a stupid question: Japfest!! (and yes, I have no shame).
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Go Papa, go, go, go!

Congrats on your impending great purchase & you've picked a great colour too!

Sorry for my Northern Humour, when I said you hate cars, I meant the opposite!
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Default Nsx

Thanks guys.....
    I am sure I have ALMOST got a lovely car.....its from a member on here and I got a very good feel about the owner as well as the car.

As for getting it to some of the meetings, would love too....My wife and I were at JAE07 but this year have a dilemma.....we have the GTO to take and she did plan to trickle down in her little Nissan Figaro....but now how do we decide who takes the NSX and which car so we leave??? Problems problems....

We are based about 20 minutes north of Aberdeen so not very well situated for Japfest 08. We are happy to make 1-2 major trips a year so have to choose wisely.

Do any of you guys make the Furball events across to France, Milau Bridge or the Alps run etc......I would like to do one of those this year too....

I got the northern humour, so no fear of offence!

As soon as its on the drive I will get some pics up on here too....

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markdas View Post
    We are based about 20 minutes north of Aberdeen so not very well situated for Japfest 08. We are happy to make 1-2 major trips a year so have to choose wisely.Mark
    I would say that Japfest would be our biggest meet of the year.Because it's such a small community and owners are spread all over the country,people tend to have smaller local(ish) meets.
    92 brown/blue/gold manual coupe sadly stolen:
    96 Brooklands Green manual T-top.Sadly now sold
    04 Formula Red manual coupe Very sadly sold

Default Japfest

Okay, I will check the dates.....hopefully I am around....I work 28/28 days in Kazakhstan so in general you miss 50% of the things you want to do!

Will try and contact the other Scottish owners sometime also.

Mark

Congrats mate...

Puts me off selling mine for a wee while! I'm up your way reasonably often so possibility of a silver NSX formation

G
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Default silver

Thanks, and thanks for our brief chat about your car.....as you can tell I am rather impulsive but I am so glad I have done it!

Yes, by all means, let me know when you are up in Aberdeen and we can get together are least, I have never seen an NSX up our way yet.....there is an R8, a Paganni Zonda, a couple of Noble M10's, several DB9's now....and soon to be an NSX I suppose!

Mark

Mine's been up a few times, as has the one I've borrowed from the Classic Car Club. I also spotted an '03 LBB last New Year in Cults, but that could have been passing through too. Actually, I think my own car had an Aberdeen owner back in its past, was serviced down here in Edinburgh at that time, handy for the service history!

Cheers,

G
    '93 Sebring Silver : sadly now sold
    '93 Range Rover LSE : now LPG so 11mpg not so bad. If I replace any more parts it'll be a new car.
    '07 Landie Defender 110 SW XS: heated seats!!! they'll be asking us to wash it next....
    '96 MX5 : project car
    '09 Honda XL125V : new hobby

Default shopping and service

So is the nearest NSX approved Honda dealer in Edinburgh then? Its not so much the cost of the service, its having to supervise my wifes shopping trip in the town all day whilst they do it....shopping can be far more expensive!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast