Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Announcement Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Ha! Was going to keep them guessing!!

SS
    Well that should get the kids to school on time or make the track car even more of a handful

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Well that should get the kids to school on time or make the track car even more of a handful

regards, Paul
    Practice makes perfect...

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

SS, sorry for being nosey! But my mate put a US sourced Toyota Corolla S/C engine into his MK1 MR2 and apparently a good fit ! Hes also got Celica GT4 brakes on too! HTH
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by TheSebringOne View Post
    SS, sorry for being nosey! But my mate put a US sourced Toyota Corolla S/C engine into his MK1 MR2 and apparently a good fit ! Hes also got Celica GT4 brakes on too! HTH
    Mine on a budget so had to be sourced in the UK. You can fit a Mk2 tubby engine in the Mk1 too. They are even trying to squeeze a camry V6 now.
    'kin mad crazy powerhungry psychopaths!!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Sorry I missed this thread Kevin until now, I wish you well on your stint over in CH.

In my admittedly limited experience it's not the most exciting nation and the Swiss government REALLY doesn't like cars BUT they do have some lovely roads wrapped around/across some epic scenery

Good luck

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    ......it's not the most exciting nation and the Swiss government REALLY doesn't like cars BUT they do have some lovely roads wrapped around/across some epic scenery ..
    Kevin, this would explain yousaying you're going back to OEM exhaust...they must hate sportscars even more ... especially loud ones
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

[quote=Kevin;39789]
    It's only a temporary job, as I work as an overpaid contractor, but should be there for a year at least.

Good luck with the job.

A cautionary tale though;

I came to the Far East on a temporary contract for one year.....and stayed.....when was that? ..............1988

Particularly if you can avoid the Infernal Revenue, working abroad can become very adictive.

Cheers,

Andy

Would that be working at Plan Dessus in Vevey? If so we might meet as I go there quite often to visit BTC and Output Management.

[quote=Kevin;39789]Yes, compooters is what I do.

Funny enough, in the land of chocolate and watches I'll be working for a chocolate company!

I'll be in the Lausanne area, opposite end to Basel, but in the same town as the Swiss NSX Club.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123