Thread: My old girl!

Default My old girl!

Spent the day giving the old girl a much needed clean and 3 stage meguires treatment. I'm amazed at how the paint responds to a bit of TLC. considering she's now 17 years old, and approaching 137,000 miles

I've picked up a fair few small chips on the front valance, but overall I still think she's a looker. Made me smile anyway
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	3248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Other side.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	3249  
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

The old gal looks like a young model! Awesome looking car and the elbow grease was worth it! Briefly whats involved in the 3 stage Meguires treatment?
    Last edited by TheSebringOne; 10-02-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    1999 3.2 Manual 6 Spd Coupe
    Honda's Finest Hour

nothing like spending time making the car look like new!! Looks awesome, even after 137,000 miles!!
    2005 3.2 litre NSX, Berlina Black

from Gordon Murray: The NSX’s development costs must have been enormous. Everything on it is unique. The chassis, powertrain, even the air conditioning are peerless. That aluminum body was very expensive. The numerous hurdles overcome by the NSX to reach production in areas such as spot welding, corrosion, and repairability make it a monumental work in automotive history.

Lovely mate
    THE POWER OF DREAMS.

Brakes are no good- they just slow you down
    (Juan Manuel Fangio)

Being a fan of Honda engines, I later went to Honda's Tochigi Research Center on two occasions and requested that they consider building for the McLaren F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up equipped with a BMW engine.
    (Gordon Murray)

Looking very nice as always, the later 7 spokes really work well. I do love the original red/black combo!

Must be about time we had another Essex/Kent meet in the not to distant future.

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Nice looking car, funny how well they carry their age.

Cheers,

AR

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Looking very nice as always, the later 7 spokes really work well. I do love the original red/black combo!

Must be about time we had another Essex/Kent meet in the not to distant future.

regards, Paul
    Good idea, whats the record for a meet (excluding Japfest)?
    Current toys= MV Agusta Brutale, BMW K1200s, Mini cooper SD, Jaguar XF, Ex S2000 owner
    91 NSX Owner between 16 July 05 and 18 Feb 2011

8. Default

Looks like a new car

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Nice looking car, funny how well they carry their age.
    Bit like their owners eh?..........Nick......Paul.......

Car looks great, just like mine and there's 10 years in them!
    From my mentor: 'Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility' K.Cooke 2007